and im skining a Naruto = ]

Best answers
Ravven contacted me and asked if i could give a shoot with he's naruto. It was like 2 months ago lolz,
but i finaly got a free while to take a shoot at it :fight:
The skin is going to be in the cell shaded style, just as he wanted , I used the pics found here, for refs. But i mainly concentrated on the same pic as goku ssj while skining the head :) , check it out

and a screen cap from max

, im planing to finish it so stay tuned : D

here is the link to the model thread

http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=63544&page=2&highlight=Ravven

i wanna avoid the same thing which hapend to gokussj , so if you wanna get your copy of my face.psd contact me via pm ; ]

this sking, shading is a all a wip so post your ideas how yo make it better

Best answers
Try to make the headbands shading look a little more like cell-shaded. A bit like SV's Sasuke has on. If you want to stick with realistic looking, that headband isnt bad either.
Anyway, its looking good!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is that Cel Shaded ? >_<

Best answers
Looks to be a great start, however I've got a few crits

Fix the hair colour, despite what alot of references will tell you, Naruto's hair isnt the retina searing yellow, his hair is supposed to be blonde, use some of the coloured manga pages, or some of the better animated episodes as references.

His mouth could do with some adjustment, just to really nail Naruto's expression.

As for the way you've rendered it, it doesnt work with the eyes or naruto's headband, if you're going to just texture it and light it with 100% illumination, like in tales of symphonia whilst keeping the black outline, thats fine.

But when you ad the cel shadows ontop, it just looks kind of wierd.

And even though you've already stated what you used as a reference for the face, the eyes look remarkably similar with only one or two slight differences, photo sourcing doesnt bother me personally, but when it kind of detracts from the skin overall if its obvious.

Anyway, still one of the nicest efforts I've seen so far.

Best answers
Try to make the headbands shading look a little more like cell-shaded.
you mean that metal thingy on hes bandana?
i wanna stick with the one that goku ssj used, couse it looks good with cell shading and with the realistic as well, but i will remake it anyway, add scratches and such.

Is that Cel Shaded ? >_<
nah, it eint cell shaded at all >_>...

Fix the hair colour, despite what alot of references will tell you, Naruto's hair isnt the retina searing yellow, his hair is supposed to be blonde, use some of the coloured manga pages, or some of the better animated episodes as references.
hehe im preparing somethng special for the hair ^_^, I wanna make them just like naruto, right now its just a colored inp material with no shading.

the eyes look remarkably similar with only one or two slight differences,
as i said, if someone is interested seeing the face.psd drop me a pm.

more updates today ^_^!

EDIT

And here is a little update, the skin is a realy early wip, also im fixing the bandana and that metal protector thingy, still i didint touch the hair hehe, we are preparing somethng special for it with raven ^_^ and, guys = o !! post post post!, its starting ti get lonely here!

Best answers
the last update ownz i love the clothes and the face looks spot on but i hate the head band skin it looks so out of place...

Best answers
I like the last up date. The zipper looks good and i like the shade of blue in his outfit(Not too bright).
Few things i dont like:
-The collar has wider spaces between the lines inside than it does outside.
-That shading line coming down from his shoulder. It doesnt look that nice.

Other wise its a really good job and the hair looks better with the less contrast and shading.

Best answers
yeah, will fix that, thanks for pointing out, im planing
to totaly remake the metal protector
and add some more things to it, so stay tuned!

and guess what, im just watching my first naruto episode, and i realy like it ^_^
still dunno what s going on with the story, but i think i will fall in love with it ^_^

Best answers
The whole thing looks really nice. I can't wait to see it finished.

Best answers
The face looks good but i have an issue with the mouth...
it looks like he is sucking on his tongue or somethign, i don't know it doesn't look right.

Best answers
Hehe... Told ya Nate ;) It's comming along really nicely, just like every your work :D Just remeber about this zipper... :D

Best answers

here is an updatezor, : D. I hope you like it, i redid the colar and some other things
i didint touched the hair yet, after i will finish this i will make a Kyuubi face skin ^_~

And guess what , i watched like 60 episodes of naruto already x D !
The coolest one was with that Huge frog Boss, or when he was trying to summon a frog for the first time : D

stay tunnnned!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Picture is really blurry... but nice skin, looks great.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I think it was supposed to be a soft glow. I really love the skin man, great work, the style is great :).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its looks pretty....pretty damn cool

Best answers
Looking good there mate

I know you didn't made the model, but the neck should be thinner and from the looks of it the upper and lower arm proportions are way to small. You'll notice that when you'll start rigging and animating not really now. And the hands to thick for such a guy as naruto.

As for the texture you'll notice the cloths are never that contrasted and the blue from the jacket should cross the shoulders
btw why did you made the texture so blurry anyway, same for the Konoha metal

keep it up

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom