and i thought michael jackson was...

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I took that in for about 5 seconds... then watched my arm move by itself to the close button.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, could you keep these videos to one thread?

I understand you wanting to hear other's opinions on the videos, but I think creating a thread for each video is unnecessary.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
yes....i shall do that from now on :E

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus said:
threads merginated.

Threads can fuse? o_O

Anyway, how come anytime i watch a _____ get broken video, its always skateboarding or biking?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus said:
threads merginated.
lol

Yeah, I gave that video about 5 seconds, until the second 'Clap hands!' Some people deserve to be shot.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not for anything, but if I were the kid in the second video, his "friends" would have no safe harbor to hide in. First of all, they directly caused his broken arm, and dislocated shoulder, secondly, the ass with the camera had the BALLS to tell him that this was definately going on the tape. What kind of freakin freinds break your arm and tell you to calm down and let you sit there for a LONG time before they get you help. C'mon, couldn't they have at least picked him up and taken him home? It looks like they decided to call 911 instead . . . Mephit thinks he may have been too hurt to move, in which case that makes the two tards that weren't hurt even bigger *******s for laughing at him. I didn't find that funny at all, or interesting. Just two pricks proving that mankind has no chance.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Second video == absolutely sickening. Waiting, laughing and filming when someone is in so much pain is SICK. I agree with Cucumba 100%. Feeling bad I watched that -_-.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just passing some word on, dont browse around the site in the first link too much, youd be surprised as to what youd find given that you found the link on the esf forum

im surprised one of the mods didnt edit out the link, lol

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I watched the second video... and I just had to shake my head.

I honestly believe boredom is a mental disease.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats gross man, if anybody found the second one funny then they're just as sick

First one was incredibly stupid.

Best answers
what the .. seriously those "friends" of his is in need of a serious mental treatment.

I'm suprised no mod has prevented anyone seeing this yet.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Michael Jackson is an alien from the distant star Cephon XI, assuming human form. However, due to a tragic miscalculation involving radiation from our foreign Sol, the pigment in his skin evaporated over a course of 30 Earth years. Don't let anyone tell you different.

Honest.

And that second video was sick. Not sick like, "Oh my God, his arm is all bent backwards and stuff!" But sick like... game over for empathy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
one word.. OUCH!

but really that must have to hurt, looks like the elbow got bent the wrong way

Best answers
with a chain.... WHAT THE **** WERE THEY THINKING, seriously, people are bastards ;(

- watch the first one If you feel bad about yourself in any way
- watch the second one if you really like to see people get hurt bad, in a bad way, which is bad :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
decided not to watch the second, as i dont like seeing people hurt needlessly, and as a bully victim (sob story >;[) it would probably make me want to go hurt some people who've been asking for it way too long...

first video made me laugh pretty hard tho... and then die inside as another classic song is murdered with a barbed wire bat...

Best answers
Watched about 1/3 of the first one, then couldnt take more <.< Is that suposed to be funny? oO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom