An offical ESF newsletter!

Best answers
I think adding a newsletter sign up would be a great idea that would help people who don't go to the site as often as they would like (cell phoners(not me)) informed. also it would make the news get to people faster ^_^ please consider this;)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You mean sending out mass e-mails to people who sign up when ever we post the news?

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I one would like to get a e-mail to announce me when you guys post new screenshots and videos with new updates to esf 1.3.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Twitter can do that job easily and its even cooler than just email everybopy
Screw that. The easiest is to simply make a list of mails and a pluggin that sends the maisl to everyone on the list.

No need to mess round with stupid **** such as twitter.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Screw that. The easiest is to simply make a list of mails and a pluggin that sends the maisl to everyone on the list.

No need to mess round with stupid **** such as twitter.

Maybe stupid and just another social network stuff bla bla bla, but its great for following news and real time stuff.
Anyway its just an idea.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no, we're not planning any of that nonsense. you can check back every sunday, though.

Best answers
no, we're not planning any of that nonsense. you can check back every sunday, though.
I was just about to create a thread on this. I've been following this site for years. Irregularly mind you because the updates are irregular. You were consistent at some point a while back Damaera but not always. I too honestly believe a newsletter is perfect. Everytime there's an update, it goes straight to my e-mail for me to know about the day of and not a week later.

Pertaining to your nonsense comment, I would agree if you are talking about twitter. It's just not necessary and I don't even use the thing. If your saying newsletter through mass e-mail is nonsense then I would have to strongly disagree.

It has advantages but anyway why so quick to dismiss the idea?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom