An idea for transformations...

New Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2003
Messages
233
Best answers
0
Well ive been wondering about the transormations.
Like surely the untransformed piccollo should be him in his cape and hat the second one without it and the third one, have him sortof scream and have a translucent Kami merge with him that would be cool.
Also what are some ideas for other transformations you guys have,
I also think Vegeta should already know Final Flash before ssj cause he does in the show.
Goku================================= Vegeta
Ssj (loses spirit bomb) =================Ssj (gains BB)
ssj2 (gains Chao Kamehameha)==============Ussj
ssj3 =========================== Ssj2(Gains Final shine)
Piccollo
no cape
Powered Up (gains that attack where theres 5 of him)
Fused with Kami(Gains mokaho)

Thats all ive done, but i just think mainly the Piccollo Transformations need to be greatly improved.
 
New Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2002
Messages
4
Best answers
0
I like your ideas. They would be good transformations. Piccolo could also have a fusion with nail.
 
New Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2003
Messages
233
Best answers
0
Yeah,
and its proper transformation as well, a permenant ones(except for the cape? unless you cant have levels and transformations,,,). Cos it wouldnt really make sense, to unfuse. Cos that never happens in the series.
Also i screwed up the thing with vegeta and goku, oh well it looked fine when i was writing it.
Plus this is on another thread but Piccollo should definately have regeneration.
So Piccollo starts with cape(then)
Fuse With Nail(loses cape)
Fuse With Kami
 
New Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2003
Messages
54
Best answers
0
why not be able to play like CS and buy armour and scouters and stuff like that. that are breakable and dropable that way when someone is kicked wit a melee attack they may drop thyre scouters.

or when u have ur armour broken it drops to the ground like a snake skin

and the more u transform the better ur armour gets
 
New Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2003
Messages
233
Best answers
0
Originally posted by Rahil
why not be able to play like CS and buy armour and scouters and stuff like that. that are breakable and dropable that way when someone is kicked wit a melee attack they may drop thyre scouters.

or when u have ur armour broken it drops to the ground like a snake skin

and the more u transform the better ur armour gets
YEAH YEAH no. Explain what in the hell this has to do with the topic?
And 'buying armour' is stupid anyway, when in the hell do you see Vegeta going down and buying a better scouter? Never you fool.
But obviously they should make it that your defence goes up with ur transformations and powerlevels. But then they already do (just not very well)
 
New Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2002
Messages
131
Best answers
0
That's a Great idea Scooterman but how could this ever make


Powered Up (gains that attack where theres 5 of him)
how could you ever fight with 5 man at the time??
 
New Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2003
Messages
233
Best answers
0
It would be hard but im sure it would be possible.
An idea:
The attack greats 1-4 copies (depending on how much u power it up) each one is 20% of your strength, and then you'd all attack the person you had been powering up the attack while targeting.
The copies could do melle and beams but neither would hurt much and the melle wouldnt stun. These characters like the show would be killed with the weakest of attacks if your strong (generic beam, 2 ki blobs etc) But they would basically distract the person while you powered up a real attack, or melled them and laugh while the unsuspecting person went flying.
There... i came up with most of that just then, so change it if you want
 
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Joined
Nov 30, 2002
Messages
10,841
Best answers
0
this idea just come up whit me!! when piccolo has a serten powerlevel,, like 1,8million, a nail bot must be added in the map, he is on the ground, and he's waiting for you, nail doesnt fight, but its just a bot thats lying on the ground, when you are close to him, press a fuse button, and POOF,, 4 to 10 seconds later, you are fused!
 
New Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2003
Messages
233
Best answers
0
Originally posted by Pwb
this idea just come up whit me!! when piccolo has a serten powerlevel,, like 1,8million, a nail bot must be added in the map, he is on the ground, and he's waiting for you, nail doesnt fight, but its just a bot thats lying on the ground, when you are close to him, press a fuse button, and POOF,, 4 to 10 seconds later, you are fused!
The idea came up with you? haha
Yeah that would be good and if they worked out how to do it (shouldnt be that hard, but then what do i know?) they could easily make fusions like gotenks and gogeta work.
 
New Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2002
Messages
131
Best answers
0
He Pwb that is a great idea. And it is not so difficult to make:yes:
 
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Joined
Nov 30, 2002
Messages
10,841
Best answers
0
its not hard to make that?
 
New Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2002
Messages
176
Best answers
0
i would like to see that there are powerlevel limetids to your form lets say that goku in his normal form can max get a pl of 5 hundred billion and then have to transform to ssj 1 to get an higher level so what i mean is that all transformations increase the current strenght but have there on levels if u use them so it doesn't depend on how strong u are in your normal form not replace the transform levels only the max power so if he want's to get stronger he needs to fight in ssj
 
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Joined
Nov 30, 2002
Messages
10,841
Best answers
0
well, i whas thinking again,, how about the fusion of chibi trunks and goten,, i think i know how they will fuse WHITOUT the fusion dance,, just as before, when you are a serten powerlevel like 2 million, a trunks bot/ or goten bot will show up in the map, then, i whas thinking of 2 things..

1. bot does same moves as you! or :
2. you can Control it whit keyboard! ( like when you press p, that means, come here )


i think 2 is the best, cuz bot can stuck behind walls! so. when you found the bot, at a distance, click the Button p, and it will fly to you whit turbo, and you do the same, so you will across eachother! and then when you HIT goten bot or trunks bot. a big flash appears! bang! you got gotenks!
 
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Joined
Nov 30, 2002
Messages
10,841
Best answers
0
i think this is the only easyest way to fuse!
 
New Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2003
Messages
233
Best answers
0
Originally posted by Grounded
i would like to see that there are powerlevel limetids to your form lets say that goku in his normal form can max get a pl of 5 hundred billion and then have to transform to ssj 1 to get an higher level so what i mean is that all transformations increase the current strenght but have there on levels if u use them so it doesn't depend on how strong u are in your normal form not replace the transform levels only the max power so if he want's to get stronger he needs to fight in ssj
Why shouldnt it depend on ur first level, so u want it to be like in the cell saga how goku and vegetas base powers were equal but gokus ssj was perfect so he was much stronger?
Or what explain why...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top