An Early Christmas/Birthday Gift!!!

Best answers
*jealous*
i gotta wait another 2 yaers before i can actually start geting my driving permit hehe...
in this country ( the netherlands ) you gotta be 18 before you can get it..
but hey i dont care since im getting a scooter in a couple of days :p
since in 6 days it's my birthday and then im 16 so i can drive on a scooter.

but this is your topic so.. ill give your car a 11/10 because i simply LOVE the car. it's so perfect. and you are SOOOO lucky ;-)

Best answers
well i actually also wanted to see the front of the car so...
here goes
it's also a mitsubishi spider eclipse gs. you can correct me if it's not the same car :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
opensource said:
its cool that your parents got you that car, but I was never a fan of the 3rd gen eclipses, especially the spyders. They are definitely girl cars, and contrary to most peoples belief, its not a quick car. Its still a fairly nice car, and if you like it, then thats all that matters
thats what I said :laff:

Best answers
GaZeeBo use the edit button, dont double post.

Congrats on the car Pan treat it well.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice weels, and fast to.
better stay away from holland, you nead to be 18 to ride a car here.
i cant even afort a verry cheap scooter and you get this (0)_(0), man that sux =p

Best answers
sorry about the double post ...

and niobe. check marktplaats.nl
there you can get cheap scooters and brommers hehe

Best answers
OMG!!! Pan yer a lucky one!! Congrats that car is a real Beauty!!
For looks I rate it 10/10!
Really, with a present like this who the hell needs a christmas present?!

Best answers
holllyy guacemole lol and yes i agree with most of the ppl in here "you are lucky" lol

ye id give it a 9/10 (i never give tens :p) my parents wouldnt even buy me a piece of junk car let alone that. gotta buy it all by myself lol anyway, congrats :D

Best answers
ommm it am okes but u should sell it and buy candy ;o

Best answers
God damn that's nice. I'd kill for a car like that!

Best answers
thats because its true GFK :) I prefer the looks of a 2nd or even a 1st gen eclipse. 3rd gen just looks too...bubblish.

Good luck w/ the car btw Pan, dont pretend you're in the WRC, take a corner at 50, and slide into an intersection :)

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NICE. Congrats, etc. etc.

I'd be happy to take it off your hands if you don't want it >_>

Best answers
that is one nice car, wish my parents would do something like that! I dunno what to say.....well done I guess lol

Best answers
Tas pish, i had to save my ass up and buy my car, and its nothing like that but it will be better in the end, id be embaresed driving a car my mum bought for me... but its ok for girls i think, i aint seen your mug shot but im guessing your probally stunning, and dady's girl, or your just lieing lol

-SaN

Best answers
nice car i rate it 8/10. Man i past my test 2.5 years ago i have to brough my mothers since that's all i am insurred to drive the car is a white 1.1 citiron saxo 1997 (slower than a pc with a 486 processor). i want a evo lan 8 if i can ever afford it.

Pan

Best answers
SPIDER-BITE said:
and it's actually a good car and not some chatty 15 year old one. And has a cool name Ah-Ha!

but if my memory serves me correct..........in the post your mug face you said your parents always told you you were a mistake and crap.
So why the car?

lol omg yes i asked myselft the same exact thing. I mean normally my parents dont buy me anything and its been like that for the last past 3 years of so. In fact the last time they ever bought me something was in the year 2000 and that was only a new surf board ^^ after that they never bought me anything and i had to resort to my other family members for that, and the only thing my parents would do is take me to buy the things i want with the money my other family members gave me. Which is why, this car that they bought me means so much too me. Though my dad wasnt too happy with the choice since my mom picked it out ^^ but i dont care.

Anyway once again Thank You For the Ratings everyone espically since alot of them seem to be postive ones ^^.

Best answers
all you people saying its girl car and u wouldnt ride it i say thats bs your telling me when u were 16 almost 17 and your parents gave you a car the same as that u wouldnt drive it i think your full of it.
Congrats on the car have fun be safe

Best answers
I actually dont recall anyone saying they wouldnt drive it, they just said its a girl car and they'd be insulted if their parents bought it for them.

Zephiroth

Z
what the hell is warez, and i tried looking everywhere for a half life cd key and it's not $5.00 it's $50.00, my friend got a CD-Key from here so I was just wondering if I can why am I not allowed to ask for one? and stop putting your lame car on my thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom