An Early Christmas/Birthday Gift!!!

Pan

Best answers
Lol god, i could barely breathe or beleive my eyes earlier today, i had compltely lost it. I was not expecting this at all and it just like, totally blew my mind when i saw it. My Mom told me to come outside i was still in my Pajamas and just had woke up and saw My very own new car out in the front yard. This is what they've been hiding from me for over like 4,5 or 6 months now or it couldve been longer. I though it was the go-cart i wanted like my freind had up the street ..really ..i just cant beleive any of this its just an mindblowing suprise i didnt think i would even get a car until i was atleast 17,18 or 19 but wow. And i woke my neighbers up screaming lol!!! Yea im over reacting but comon this is my first car ever ^^.

I sure wont be getting anything else for chirstmas from my parents, or my birthday probally but watever there's still me other family members right ^^. So i guess this car is an 2001 Spyder Eclipse, and it rides so smoothly. So umm i would be happy if you guys could rate it for me and tell me what u think of it ^^.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sweet jesus. nice as piss. Send it my way.

oh right, now to rate.

10/10. I don't know much about cars, but it is new, and you got it for free. pretty sweet. I'd even go as far as saying I would buy one if I had the money.

I don't so meh. Nice though, you luck bastard. Stop hanging out here, go shredding down the streets! Now!

Best answers
Word. No offense, but I hate you. How old are you? Can you use that thing? I would be happy with a ****ing caddy if i could get one. It'd be nice if my parent could get me a car. God damnit Pan thanks for reminding me how much my life sucks.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, you lucked out didnt you. Those Spyders are nice cars, they can scoot pretty fast to. And you got the convertable. Congrats.
Thats actually what I was planning on buying next, except I want the GT.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, I just want to congratulate you for having such great parents. You got a great car to get plenty of driving practice in now...

/me is teh jealous

Best answers
[GRUMBLE]I wish my parents would buy me a ****ing car... I have to pay for 100% of my car...[/GRUMBLE]

Nice set of wheels. I'm guessing another 10, 15 years til I get a car that nice. I wish I had your parents...

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, it sure is a nice site compared to my '94 Acclaim, but I'm not complaining since, like you, my parents got me the car.

I'd say you lucked out, as the others did - that's one hell of an automobile! Great B-Day/Christmas present, I'd say...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:shocked: wow that's some ride congrads on your new wells :shocked:
sadly ill have to wait another year to get my licence :S

Pan

Best answers
-[ZeniSlev said:
-sweet jesus.] Send it my way.
Lol yea uh huh like that will happen Thankz for the rating though i actually cried when i saw it ^^ and got to drive it for about 10 to 15 mins until my dad said that i was losing my mind and that i should go home and rest a while before driving it again so ill have to wait until tommorw and then im gonna pick up my friends and go straight to the girls domain for school shopping (The Mall) ^^"

Tassadar said:
Word. No offense, but I hate you.
I Love you too Tassadar ^_~

Tassadar said:
How old are you? Can you use that thing?
Im Sweet 16 right now ^^ and will be 17 in October. And yes i can handel the car pretty well ^^" ..well sorta..i guess im use to usally walking or catching a ride everywhere even while i have my lisecnce they wouldnt let me drive their car -_-.

Majin Prince said:
Wow, you lucked out didnt you.
Big Time!!!!! I dont even know where to start on how lucky i am, although i did want a truck as my first vehicle not a car ^^" but i guess i better be apperciate this or its back to walking or cathing a ride with freinds.

Hwoarang said:
Wow, I just want to congratulate you for having such great parents.
Thank You Hwoarang although my parents are expecting something in return i just know it there gonna work me to death.

Gotenks79 said:
I'm guessing another 10, 15 years til I get a car that nice.
Whoa!! 10 to 15 years???? how old are you surely u would have one a nice one way before then ^^".

Majin_You said:
Well, it sure is a nice site compared to my '94 Acclaim, but I'm not complaining since, like you, my parents got me the car.

I'd say you lucked out, as the others did - that's one hell of an automobile! Great B-Day/Christmas present, I'd say...
Thankies ^^ and i agree!!

Grega said:
wow that's some ride congrads on your new wells
Thank You Grega-san ^^

Yup its offical somethings wrong with me, i just quoted everyone who posted in my thread. (Goes off to finish up her chours)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In USA in california right now (Not sure if it's only USA.) But they allow you to get your drivers license when your 16. I'm not sure if it's in my whole state some areas or just the whole USA :eek: Anyways WHOA Pan that is a ****ing sexy car!! 10/10

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not bad at all. I just have too say work on your backing up for some reason all females have this problem backing up we don't want that pretty car getting a dent or a scratch :)

Going to first vehicles was my Pontiac Grand Am and when I got my D-Z License I drove a Side Pack Garbage Truck for about a year before I got my current job.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This car seems like a car that you'd drive up to a cliff with, and start having "fun" and then a guy with a hook comes and rips out your boyfriends spleen, then tears your eyes it, and sucks the juice out well you scream. Then starts slicing down your thighs then finally ripping out your throat.

So be carefull when you goto fool around up on some cliff. Bad crap can happen. Remember the Zodiac Killer!?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
chick car... ugh, i wont even start.....

but still a nice car to own

edit: i assume you are a chick, cause i would slap my parents in the face if they bought me that....

from a perfomance stand point... it isnt anything special.. and the soft top isnt helping it any...

Best answers
My god you've no idea how lucky you are. I'd be kissing my parents asses for months if they got me that, damn I'd be so stoked. My first car is gunna be a rusty heap of crap, but to be honest I don't really care as long as it gets me from A to B, although gotta admit, a car to the standard you just got would be awesome. Congrats.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My lower jaw just hit my desk. Even if my parents could afford it, they would definietly "not" give me a car.... Really nice, your head is probably somehwere up in the clouds.

Best answers
By the way, just thought I'd say... if you don't take care of that car I will personally hunt you down and eat you >_>

Best answers
DAMN How Lucky were you .....That car looks awsome 9/10...i wish my parents would buy that for me. Im very jealous right now of you pan :S

Best answers
its cool that your parents got you that car, but I was never a fan of the 3rd gen eclipses, especially the spyders. They are definitely girl cars, and contrary to most peoples belief, its not a quick car. Its still a fairly nice car, and if you like it, then thats all that matters

Best answers
and it's actually a good car and not some chatty 15 year old one. And has a cool name Ah-Ha!

but if my memory serves me correct..........in the post your mug face you said your parents always told you you were a mistake and crap.
So why the car?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom