Alternate Power Up & Transform Stop

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Joe & HarSens really got lazy when they chose to use simple cvars for stopping people from moving when transforming or charging up and that "laziness" (Im not sure if it was really that, might just have been easier) has made it extremely easy to speed cheating (No, Not Hacking Because Hacking Is Using A Hook or Extrenal Program). SS_Vegeta has my demo of what it looks like.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mr. Satan said:
Joe & HarSens really got lazy when they chose to use simple cvars for stopping people from moving when transforming or charging up and that "laziness" (Im not sure if it was really that, might just have been easier) has made it extremely easy to speed cheating (No, Not Hacking Because Hacking Is Using A Hook or Extrenal Program). SS_Vegeta has my demo of what it looks like.
can you get him to post a link?

=/\/\C

Best answers
Or could we just have a better idea of what the heck you are talking about? And why is this in suggestions anyway? What are you asking everyone or asking the devs?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
???? are you going to get him to post a link and explain more carefully of what your saying?

=/\/\C

Best answers
something about not being able to move while transforming, you should be able to, though

Best answers
Mr. Satan said:

It's always easy to make critics, but i don't see you doing anything. You didn't even posted a link so to know what are you talking about.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Apparently he's saying that someone figured out how to move while transforming, and somehow that increases their speed? Just my guess.

Best answers
seems like it. and mr. satan does do 'something'. he makes really nice scipts to d/l at rs and id be willing to bet that he could do his share of coding for esf.

Best answers
wOoOzZy said:
seems like it. and mr. satan does do 'something'. he makes really nice scipts to d/l at rs and id be willing to bet that he could do his share of coding for esf.
What would be cool though, is if they added another key to transform into the highedt ssj level u can get to for when they add the other tramsformations.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a suggestion to prevent cheating. It's all to easy to be able to move (or move faster) while transforming, charging a beam (I can make myself move 4x faster), or recharging ki.

Best answers
Ehem....to clear it up for some of you....

pcJoe and harSens got a hole in their code,that allows users to increase their speed

Today I had played against one of those exploiters,and it is possible that Devil might be using it,so that is why Mr. Satan is suggesting to have a different cvar to prevent them cheating....
....or at least have a new bunch of cvars

For now it's just a need of a keen eye to spot them :/ The player I was playing against was moving more quicker than he was supposed to be :/

EDIT - Bah now Im baffled wether this belongs to Coding or Suggestons,it seems like both :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not the moving quicker thing that is the real problem, it's the moving while transforming, moving FASTER while charging an attack, moving (freely) after being meleed (When you're rolling on the ground n stuff). And no, we dont need a new cvar, even if they did make one I'm sure it'd root back to the original in some way, I'm suggesting they find an alternate way of stopping players than simple cvars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom