Age requirement

V'

Best answers
Your all a bunch of n00bs. :p Anyways, I don't really care if they call me a n00b or hacker. Hell most of the time I'm watching my ass and the action, I don't have time to read the text.Usally on small servers there is an extended amount of silence.

Best answers
Halorin said:
Actions speak louder than words. If someone's being offensive or annoying for some reason or another, beat them up, maliciously. Continue to pummel them until they get mad and leave. And don't say anything to them either, no matter what insult they call you. It'll get under their skin and they'll just leave. It works, and better yet, it's hilarious.
mmmmm... what if you get wasted by a 10 year old????
maybe a 10 yr old could be a pro and also "baggy". . . can't do anything about it :(
(replace the "b" in "baggy" with "f", is this allowed? if not, tell me)

Best answers
lol no 10yr old could take me on, the day a 10 yr old woops my ass is the day i were a dress in public
and post it on the net

Best answers
Dr. Zaius said:
I think we should institute an age requirement for ESF ;)
I'm tired of 10 year old kids coming on servers calling people "poor" when they get hurt....spoiled brats don't deserve a computer, much less an awesome mod like ESF...plus they spout things like "n$##er", which is just totally offensive, used in that way....Isn't there something we can do to scare the little kiddies away?
ok, ESCUUUUUUUUUUSE me! that is sooooooooo stupid to say...its like a stereotype of teens and pre-teens!!! im friggin 12 (13 in nov.) and i friggin OWN people, and people RESPECT me, and i RESPECT them, and basically what u said in that post is saying im a friggin BRAT!? oi........

7 words, SUCK IT UP AND DEAL WITH IT!

we, the people, have EQUAL RIGHTS!

sure, there's those stupid, retarded, newbish people, but weren't u like that when YOU first played!? comeon man! THERE NEWBS! HELP THEM FOR AURON's SAKES!(can be in the literall meaning, meaning japanese wine, or the other meaning....:))

here's a few things to know:

1.) either leave the server

2.) deal with it

3.) kick em if u have adminmod

4.) tell them to stop being a brat

5.) if they dont listen to number 4.) MELEE AND PWN THEIR SORRY ASSES!

6.) Teach them the way to enlightenment of ESF (for those who are reaaaly shallow, it means to teach em not to be snobs and jerks and so forth. and then teach em how to melee, etc. its elementary!)

7.) try to be friends and be mutual, telling them in a nice way to stop or whatnot

that is all u should know AND care about...or else u would be just like a newb complaining about other ppl's manners.

People have feelings too! tell them how to act/do thats APPROPRIATE and SUITABLE for the people around you!!

one last thing.

Up with Hope and Down with Dope!

Best answers
Kids are allowed to play ESF! Y shouldnt they? if they annoy you on the server then thats too damn bad for u! people often annoy you..... and also, what do you consider a kid? teenagers? caus anyone over 25 playing ESF needs to get a life (well, not necessarily, but maybe 30)
English DBZ was aimed at kids, so naturally they will play ESF!

P.S I have just turned 15, i was 13 when i started playing ESF (back in the alpha days) and i act just the same as anyone else!
Also, what is n*****?

Best answers
plain and simple, if a ten year old comes on to the server and A: owns you or B: offends you. Then perphaps your the one not "mature" or "good" enough to be playin esf. Comon people, so what if a ten year old comes on and acts like a brat, if your hand eye coordination isnt good enough to beat a ten year old, then you probably deserve some flak.
I've found, on the whole that generally its the older 16-18 year olds that are the biggest pain in the ass. They talk smack and can be extraorinarily good. But meh, whether you win or lose its just a computer game and not really worth getting worked up over.

Best answers
Well I'm only 12 11.03/12 but if there are n00b kids annoying u and using lame tactics like the frieza disk I would recommend an all-out cheap war. Some ideas that spring to mind are going turbo, circling them in the air and using kiblob i think its called (the rapid fire one) so their little kiddy brains cant keep up with yours and when they run use your super beamy thingy (KHH, Gallit Gun, SBC) etc. Then the next step is them calling you a cheater and poor and N1((#$s so u ignore them kill them and hopefully the admin is gonna kick em for being a n00b and an annoying flamer (well a pathetic flamer). Some 'guerrilla tactics' would also be insulting them badly (but their just kiddies with 2IQ) and if they really get on your nerve (and they are on LAN) u can always try to 'muscle' them into shutting up. Well that's my 2 cents (well more like a $4.23 but hey)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I once fought someone who, despite my not typing back to him at all after a brief stint of discussion, ran his mouth at me and hunted me down for no good reason for the whole time I was ingame. And I don't leave a PT server just cause of one *******, so I stayed. He just kept saying dumb **** and trying to make me mad...and while he was busy doing that I studied his technique and then started beating him.

Best answers
Good work. the only way to get good is to find loopholes in ppls stratigies and the expliot them, i generally find ppl dont change there stratigies enuf, i have like 10 and i mix and match them all the time.

but back on topic:
iv met some pretty great preteen players and the act more mature than ppl i play my own age, its al in the ethics. Just face it ppl in general r *******s, take nothing personally and play ur game the way u want, be cool and ignore the ****s of the world.

If ya can do that, ur better than any1 els and no1 can touch u! my words of wizdom. FALLOW IT!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom