Advanced Teleportation

Best answers
I think maybe you should disable teleport binds. And instead give Goku the ability to do instant transmission when he goes ssj. Because as you know, Goku didn't have the abilty to do instant transmission untill after he was able to go ssj. If you recall...<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=red, strength=#+1)>~*memory cloud*~</TABLE><TABLE style=filter:glow(color=purple, strength=#+1)>On his way back to Earth Goku crashed on a planet where he learned how to do instant transmission.</TABLE><TABLE style=filter:glow(color=red, strength=#+1)>~*memory cloud dissapears*~</TABLE>I am stateing all this to reduce the amount of arugements. BTW this thread took me 39 minutes to create cause I wanted it to look nice.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so your saying.... disable teleport all together and just give goku instant transmission?

well mr.39 minutes this post only took me 39 seconds and i can give you an in depth answer of

NO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku is able to teleport even when he's in normal state ... he could transform ... but he didn't need it
this would unbalance the game totally ... goku has most attacks and is most choosen char (I think so) ... giving him the instant transmission would be unfair

browse this forum more often !!! it has been suggested hundreds of times before

Best answers
That's cute pain i like that but if you notic on my first sentence where I said disable teleport BINDS. So you may allow do one teleport at a time. But nretep I have searched and I could not find anything but your right I see what your talking about so this thread may be closed now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom