Advanced Scouter

Best answers
A few ideas have been suggested related to this, so some of them are not entirely mine (although I have thought of these exact things a while ago).

Your scouter should only be able to pick up large power levels. If you have a low power level, you cannot be detected unless close. To do this, you will have the option to lower your powerlevel, like the counter-turbo button. This way, you cut your power level by half or a quarter. This way, you can still fight and do everything normally, but it is much harder to be seen on the scouter just like on the show, and you regenerate KI faster.

Next, whenever you turbo, swoop, or charge an attack, you should show up on the scouter. Some people have complained about people attacking them directly after a fight, so when they see someone on the scouter, they will be informed that somethings up.

Also, if there is a huge powerlevel character, you should be able to scout them from anywhere on the map. They are so powerful you must be able to!

Finally, maybe we can add a scouter to the actual characters? Pressing F9 can make a flash or maybe show the character pressing it (flash would be better, as it would harder to animate the characters).

And thats it :)

Best answers
counter-turbo? did you mean this
!!!:D!!!
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?p=465977
!!!:D!!!

But I think if somebody could be invisible on scouter he should be at least 4 times weaker than person with scouter! and he still should be visble when going close or fire a ki attack!(beams, balls, discs) And people with hight PL also not to be seen by everyone on whole map but by these people that are at least 4 times weaker, than them, scouters of others would see in normal rage! And while somebody use KI soo turbo, swooping, gathering energy or shooting he should be more visible on the scouter than others! The power of Ki attack is highter than a person who controlling it, soo when he use his ki, he should be seen better on scouters:)!

I don't understand these lines:
"Finally, maybe we can add a scouter to the actual characters? Pressing F9 can make a flash or maybe show the character pressing it (flash would be better, as it would harder to animate the characters)."
what you have in mind? animate characters on scouter??? it would be stupid! or something else? I can't say after reading it!

EDIT:
Ah animating the characters to press scouters! But it would need models with scouters, or maybe it would be additionaly anims like auras? But anyway it's just cosmetic, doesn't give anything to play!

Best answers
Read my first sentence :)

Yes, I meant models with scouters, you cleared it up ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom