Advanced attacking

Best answers
Im getting annoyed with the same old flying and kicking hoping to get the lucky hit :cry:

:idea: :idea: :idea:

why dont you add some advanced fighting moves and combos, such as:

>punch
>kick
>various combos (using different punch and kick combinations)
>ki blasts while in these combos
>also people blocking and attacking simultaniously would be another great idea

It would make melee fighting more interesting and challanging as would require some amount of skill and effort

I am open to other criticism and would like people to post there ideas on this thread

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'm pretty sure that this sort of thing is what 1.2 is gonna be doing

--600 POSTS--

Best answers
This idea may have already been thaught of but it could help them improve on cirtain aspects.

Best answers
Im not sure what to vote for I think uve got too many choices. lol

Although it could be improved upon, combos firstly should not be inlcuded because scripts could quite easily be made to do them with ease... a punch and a kick could be but theres not realy much point being as theyd be virtually the same...Blocking and attacking at the same time? How exactly are you ment to win or lose if your both doing that lol...

I think it would be good to have it so if you are facing the other person (not blocking) so that you are expecting them you shouldnt fly halfway accross the map lol. But instead hit them back a bit hurting them slightly and so you can have a realtime fite hurting eachother. Watching eachother fly accross the map from just one hit seems a bit unrealistic. They tend to do that in DBZ if their totaly outpowered but otherwise its alot better then that.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People, please read around the forum and search before posting. 1.2 will be a completely different melee system, so there is no point in suggesting your own until after 1.2 is released. 1.2's melee system is not up for alteration until it is completed.

Best answers
The old mele system was ok i gues, but i cant wait to see how they have improved it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1 word

beta 1.2

ok so thats 1 word and some numbers but meh

anyway beta 1.2 will have a compleatly brand spankin new melee system that will be about 500 thousand times better than the old one

im not gonna give anything out but trust me 1.1 melee will be like basic crap compared to 1.2 melee

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom