advance melee Q/suggetion

Best answers
i was just wondering for the melee is when u get ur arrows for to attack and dodge if the person dodge's do they get to counter attack with an attack and the other gets to dodge and if the other dodges they get to attack again so it is a bit more like dbz so u can get a big battle going ??. just wondering cos i think that would be great see who can last the longest and all :p thx for lisening

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well..
the problem with your question is how we want it. We did it in a way which gives us many posibilities. so we'll just have to wait and see..

unless you have an idea on how to counter from what you seen on the video. But yet logical and not lame

Best answers
DarktoothDKD said:
well..
the problem with your question is how we want it. We did it in a way which gives us many posibilities. so we'll just have to wait and see..

unless you have an idea on how to counter from what you seen on the video. But yet logical and not lame
what u mean do i know how to try and keep th fighting going after the guy dodges it? if so what u could do it slap a a key like the comboe thing for dodge for to interfere in his combo at the end to counter like after u push the last button of ur dodge move another thing will pop up on screen like FIRE! u push primary 1 button then u start ur combo and maybe he can dodge and as the fight goes on you have to push the buttons faster to hit them or dodge as they come up on the screen quicker and so on??. if thats not what u meant sorry for speaking crap :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe make it, that when u are in a combo thingy, u will get a combo bar, that bar depletes when u get hitted, the more PL you have the more hits u can withstand (spelling?? o_O), so im gohan and im gonna fight against trunks, i give him 3 hits, and his combo bar still isnt fully depleted(duh) so then he gets a turn to attack me, my combo bar is depleted as well so i can attack him again, off course to not make fight like 30 minutes long u need to have a limit of the amount u have in the combo bar

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom