Adult GT Goku WIP

Best answers
WOOOAH , Congratulations. I took the time , took me 5 mins 23 seconds, I just HAD to check the replies here , hahaha . And Bolteh, you know I'd never do a skin ****ty as that .

Best answers
I don´t know why i should change his pants... They fill this pic:

And i won´t add FOLDS in, because if the folds are only skinned, they would look almost as good and wouldn´t be so high poly.
And his shoes... u are maybe right... i will try to fix it :smile:

And @ Sorrows Paint-over:
hmmm I think it´s good painted... just his face would need some work and don´t forget to paint his hair next time :p

BTW, copyright of all of mypics@me :p

Best answers
The Pants

If you mean that you want extend the shirt bit past his belt because it not shown in that pic, well that pic is of Goku in the DBZ Buu Saga as a SSJ3, and you do a model of Goku in DBGT, so technically you should add that bit in since he has it in DBGT. If i have totally got what you meant wrong about the pants, just ignore this post :)

Best answers
stop pushing him! let him do it at his own pace..... ur NOT his master

Best answers
Not really... i am working on Tien right now...
When i will start again working on goku, i will make him first a new hair and than add him new arms... --->I hope, :laff:

Best answers
GANGSTA229 said:
will u be doing ssj ssj3 and ssj4???
I don´t know, maybe :smile:
If i got the time, i am sure i will make SSJ3! Because i also need a ssj3 hair for my chibi goku GT :smile:
SSJ and ssj2... i don´t think i´ll make it...
ssj4... maybe^^

Best answers
u should make ssj4 2 cuz there isnt that good of models of ssj4 goku and i vet u would make a kick ass 1

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very Sweet Model.... I Hope To See It In Action... Plz Make More :D .... What Modelling Program Did You Use? Keep Up The Great Work!! Btw The Hair Looks Great!

Best answers
He uses milkshape 3d, hell so do alot of modelers here, even meh :p, gj with goku dudez love ur work, hey how many years choo been modeling now lol?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom