Adult Gohan (Super Buu saga)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
are you to lazy to make ur own skin ? ... buddy the skin of goku looks very ripped... i mean... it sucks.. im sorry but its like that.. the folds looks kinda ok but.. it all looks kinda wrong.. also side view would be nice to see.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hay, skin it yourself, dont just paste pictures from the show XD thats like... the most uber suckjob ever XD

btw, is the neck still modeled un-mirrored? im confused as to why you did that in the first place =/

Best answers
ahm Goku, where your eyes see that?
If you think you can make the folds better then be my guest

neah is un-mirrored but the skin made it to look like that
anyway glad to hear that the skin looks like the one from the show, that was my goal when I started to skin it.

That’s the ref I used for the skin... as you can see is way different then my skin.
http://www.dbzhood.com/GokuSSJ/pics5/reference.jpg

correct me if I’m wrong

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh ok, whatever.

make the head smaller, his arms thinner, remodel the shoulders so they deform better, make his torso thinner at the top, and bring his pecs down so they dont look like balloons

also, i dunno what your talking about "the skin made it like that" it would look so much better if youd mirrored the neck too =/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i sure hope that isnt your proper skin job... it looks like you've just traced over some of the DBZ screens with the pencil tool in paint. add to that the total crappyness of the quality of the folds and skin... no offence, redo it and follow some photoshop tutorials.

As for the model, Mad_AxMan pretty much pointed out everything i was thinking, most importantly are those unsightly shoulders, unless your mod involves no exessive movement of those arms, such as actually moving them from his waist, there going to look like total crappy mashed bags of crisps, its bad enough working with bare arms, its easy enough to sort out a deformable polyflow for that, just use esf's Goku as an example of how Gi shoulders should be done to an extent

Best answers
MadAxMan as I said I didn’t modeled this guy with the hands down and 90 degree. I only quick moved the polygons/vertex to put them down. So the body messed up. Didn’t had time to add a physique but as soon I’m going to do that will look the way it needs to look once I will rige him.

If you don’t understand what I’m trying to say, look in the mirror with the hands in 90 degree and then down and see how the chest deforms. For the moment it looks the way it needs to look.

Anyway me remade the face and some other parts in cel-shade style:

note: need to re-uvwmap the neck for the texture mat to fit better

better?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The torso is just way too large compared to the rest of his body, you can just look at it and notice the skin you used for the torso muscles look way too large...I would also suggest you really try to skin it instead of taking pictures from the show (or if this is your skinning style...it looks very evil >.<)

And definitly fix the skin on the neck, its all screwed up....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im sorry that model waist up is very wrong anatomically >_> and some of the proportions arent correct...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom