🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought SRCDS is only for source mods.
Well that asside.

Use the pluggin loader from ECX. Thats probably why its not working. ECX is designed so that any AMXX file in a certain directory is loaded into the game by their custom written AMXX loader pluggin. That pluggin loads up all part of ECX and is the only thing in the pluggins.ini file.

So just use that.

And no i dont know what foulder that would be as i dont have ECX installed. Youll have to ask someone with ECX where all their .AMXX files are.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Srcds allows you to to serve an online game in a virtual environment. If you have a good connection and computer available, you can simply install the software and prepare your virtual battlefield to be entered. srcds will serve all Half-Life 2 ("Game of the year 2004") based games, including Counter-Strike Source, Day of Defeat Source and alot more modifications!

If you run your own Source Dedicated Server, you have control over most of the settings.
For instance, you have control over the amount of gravity, the current map and the mapcycle and alot more.
You also have full control over the players. When a player misbehaves, you can simply permanently or temporary remove the weak link and continue the game.
Srcds & hlds are 2 different things meant for 2 different kind of games.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He probably meant that both HLDS and SRCDS are downloaded through one and the same HLDS Update Tool.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Yer okay i relook at the files and see the differences between the original AMXX install and the ecx AMXX files, and skyrider i know they are two different game and like hlev said they do go threw the HLDS Update Tool and pretty much the same commands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom