Adding Tien and Yamcha

Adding Tien and Yamcha

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
!No. Tien I could live with, but yamcha? Never.

Best answers
Why not yamcha?if you can give me 5 GOOD reasons then give me 5 GOOD reasons why tien lol

Best answers
Yeah, maybe tien but not yamcha. hehe, why dont you give us 5 reasons WHY yamcha should be in. Tien looks better, he has better attacks, and id say he is stronger. The bad thing is, none of em have a transformation, i mean, i know krillin doesnt but at least his appearence can change!

Best answers
Tien? Yes. Yamcha? No.

So - I voted yes. Just for Tien, though, really.

Tien looks cool, he's actually quite powerful (at least as powerful as Krillin), and he has a few cool moves (Tri-Beam, Solar Flare, etc.).

Yamcha looks cool, but isn't all that strong, is barely important in DBZ, and doesn't really have any moves.

Best answers
ok you wanta 5 reasons why he should be in(plz note i also want tien in too but i like yamcha better)1 hes older(not age) and stronger than krillin 2 he can do desent attacks 3 he looks good(depending on witch one you use) 4 he probly can beat krillin any day 5 has a good melee move (Rouga Fuufuu Ken) 6 he recived training from King Kai

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
at some time they dissapear out of the fighting scenes.They are so uncool they don't even have a transformation,and i wouldn't want to have a made up trans for those two!I would rather see captain ginyu or garlic jr.Or piccon and dabura.The game needs more bad guys anyway.

Best answers
Well I see what you mean about Yamcha, so lest all agree Tien should be in the next version lol
:)

Best answers
I agree with cold, if one character or more is added it should be a bad guy cause there is too many goody goodies:S

Best answers
Tien went up against Imperfect Cell lvl2 and held him off for hell of a lotta time. Good luck seeing any1 else besides a super saiyan or a super namek do that. Yamcha does have some prettu interesting attacks but I guess some people dont like him.

Tien's transformation could be from his regular green/white outfit to that brown robe he wears in Buu saga.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I would LOVE see me more characters so im saying yes to both
Mainly Tien, But When I look back Yamcha does have one attack
everyone has probably forgotten. I think its called Soukidan. Dont
remember. But he raises his right hand and creates a small ball.
He launches it into the air and it comes down at the enemy like
a "Mortyr" but it homes in on them.

Best answers
I would kinda like to seen Both, Just because I'm a fan from the series, and the more people that people can play as, the More variety of the moves being done, attacking flying around, and So your not fighting 13 Vegeta's and you don't have 12 Goku's on your team.. But.. Sadly enough.. I don't want to burst your guys' bubble.. But.. They already announced(and I think they got pissed off about it too.) That they aren't adding any more characters to this game, All the characters that are there, are going to stay, and there will be no more added.

Best answers
Geez only beta 1 and they arent gunna add more characters?

Best answers
I'd like to see Tien, but not Yamcha. Tien is cool and still fights, but Yamcha doesn't.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no way the both suck to the next demention none of them could take on krillin

Best answers
Originally posted by Bangoth
Why not yamcha?if you can give me 5 GOOD reasons then give me 5 GOOD reasons why tien lol
I can give 5 for each and i voted yes cause i think tien rocks.

1:Besides Krillin Yamcha is the weakest accordign to pl.
2:He has nothing good that hasnt been used more then once.
3:He allways got his @$$ kicked by someone
4:He only has one attack that everyone likes
5:He got weak like gohan did during buu saga cause lack of training unlike tien.

NOW for Tien.

1:He has an awsome arsenal of attacks Ex: Tri beam and dodon ray.
2:In db series he got the power to get 2 extra arms.
3:He can multiply.
4:Original owner of Solar Flare
5:Who doesnt like Tien the majority does.

Best answers
Tien is awsome but yamcha has been my favorite character since Dragon Ball.. *gives stern look at all the yamcha haters* ARRRGH!!!!

Best answers
the entire Z team and ginu force should be added along with brolly, lord sly, cooler

Best answers
LOGiSTiCs u may not knw this but the ESF team said "no people from movies!" and who wants to see lord slug? if anyone they should add dabura.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom