Adding Chaiotzu with Tien

Best answers
EDIT: READ EVERYTHING BEFORE YOU POST OR VOTE
I think since Chaiotzu is always with Tien in the series and they are both weak compare to the rest, they can be put in together as 1 character
There will be 2 separate health bars. If Chaiotzu dies then Tien still keeps fighting but Tien dies Chaiotzu goes with him.

This could make them unique from the rest. Tien could throw Chaiotzu at someone and make him grab his back while Tien melees him.

They could fire 2 beams at the same, but of course Chaiotzu is weaker.

Or maybe Chaiotzu can jump on someones back can do self destruct. (Like he did to Nappa)

If Chaiotzu gets meleed then you just continue playing with Tien but Chaiotzu will slowly automatically come to u. If Tien gets meleed same thing Chaiotzu will slowly come to u.

I don't see a reason why not to put this.

Tien will be the main character Chaiotzu will just kind of be the side kick.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
???? :?
bad idea i think

Best answers
Yeah I agree they should be put in. Chaiotzu and Tien are part of the Z fighters so they should be included in the game. Also since they are both weak they can be put in as one.

I like the idea of 2 health bars. But I think it should be Tien has 100 hp and Chaiotzu just 30.

I don't think they'll even need a transformation.

Also if Chaiotzu gets meleed, you could wait for him to come back to you but why it'd be faster to go look for him.

Best answers
I like this idea. Maybe if Tien uses Zanzoken, Chaiotzu doesn't do it, he just flys normally to where Tien ended up. This way Chaiotzu is a lot easier to kill. And when firing beams, their beams combine into 1 or else it'd be hard to do power struggles.

YEah I also agree with Diablo. If they were put in the game I wouldn't care if they had transformations or not.

Best answers
Also if Chaiotzu trys to grab your back and you melee him, well then too bad for him.

If Chaiotzu does manage to get your back. You can turn on Turbo and try to find a wall and slam him against it. But you have to be quick cause once he's on your back Tien will probably be near you and about to melee you.

Maybe Chaiotzu shoudln't be able to go on Turbo so if Tien goes Turbo he'll have to keep waiting for Chaiotzu to catch up.

This balances the game.

Best answers
And also imagine if they gave Tien his multi form. You can totally gang up on someone 5 vs 1.

Hey I like your ideas.

Best answers
Well maybe they can make Chaiotzu step on Tien's shoulders when they fire the 2 beams.

Also their ki balls will go a lot faster because there are 2 of them.

Best answers
:yes:

I guess it's pretty balanced. It's a lot easier too kill someone because there are 2 of you and you can double team.

However Chaiotzu is easily killed and once he's killed Tien will probably be easily defeated.

So the key to defeating them is to try to split them up. However if your good at controlling them you won't get splited up.

Best answers
I think this is a good idea. I suggest that when Tien blocks, Chaiotzu hides behind Tien like he's scared. Or go back to back and blocks the other side of Tien. Which still leaves their heads and feet un protected.

Best answers
Yeah why not put him in? It's pretty balanced. If you don't like Tien then don't choose him. Makes sense doesn't it. Also with this idea it can make Tien a lot different from others. Everyone in the game should be special in some way.

Best answers
Do you think they should have separate ki bars and pls? Like Chaiotzu pl only increases if Tien kills someone and he's alive. Also maybe Chaiotzu ki bar is smaller so you have to charge his up frequently or you can't do double attacks. Also if he runs out of ki then he'll start to fall down. So you have to charge it up if you want him to go back up.

Best answers
Yeah they should probably have separate ki bars.

Also I've been thinking. If Tien dies and Chaiotzu is still alive, instead of him automatically disappearing, when you next respawn maybe Tien and Chaiotzu have to find each other then link up again. So the only time you respawn with Chaiotzu is if your both dead.

Chaiotzu without a Tien is totally defense less. But you don't get a kill for killing Chaiotzu. But your pl should still increase.

Best answers
I think for every attack Tien has, if you hold right click 2 bars show up, 1 for Chaiotzu and other for Tien.

I think Chaiotzu will have the same beam attack every time.
I think it would be cool if Tien did his tri beam and Chaiotzu shot a beam though the triangle.

Also Tien and Chaiotzu should have different colored beams.

Best answers
This idea is wicked. Say Chaiotzu got meleed and Tien got into a power struggle alone. Say you were losing but since you held right click like Diablo said, and Chaiotzu manage to find his way back he would start to help you and you could end up winning the struggle. Unless of course the guy your facing is really strong, Chaiotzu wouldn't probably wouldn't make a difference.

Best answers
Yeah I think they really should have separate ki bars. If they were in a power struggle and Tien lost all his ki Chaiotzu could still win it.

Best answers
Lol... I really like your idea. Just wondering, You think someone's Chaiotzu could grab another Chaiotzu's back and someone elses Chaiotzu grabs that Chaiotzu back.

Anyways, wouldn't it be hard to target. I think that when Chaiotzu is not splited from Tien, he should hide behind his back. So when someone melees Tien, Chaiotzu goes with him. Only time you could target Chaiotzu is if Tien leaves him behind by Zanzoken or Turbo or if Tien dies and Chaiotzu is just floating in the air defenseless.

Best answers
Hm... seems the suggestions forum sometimes is usefull. I was expecting the usual:
"Add Tien because he's so l33t, Krillin sucks!"
thread, but instead i was pleasantly surprised with a nicely though out idea instead. I'll keep it in the back of my head. Don't expect to see it into esf soon though :p

Best answers
i think its not a bad idea, but there are other more important chars who are not included that are easier to construct and add besides it would be way to hard to control them both at once

Best answers
What do you mean it will be hard to control both at once? I just expalined everything. The person your really controlling is Tien.
Chaiotzu is just like a helpful weapon.

Best answers
Hey I Got A Suggestion For This.
How About When Tien Transforms,Thats When Chaoutzu Comes In.It Sounds like a good idea???:]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom