Adding Chaiotzu with Tien

Best answers
Well maybe that's a good idea. But I wouldn't really call it a transformation. Also Tien wouldn't be getting extra pl. Or maybe you can choose, Get Chaiotzu or increase your power level.

Also for you people who are wondering how the moves could be performed.

It could be like Piccolo's Scatter shot, you press 2 two times to get it. Same, you press 1 two times. Then when you target someone you press right click then Chaiotzu charges the target and tries to grab his back. Left click would make Tien melee. If you press left click before Chaiotzu charges, then you both do a melee.

Best answers
Yes very good idea. Tien was a major fighter until the Buu series

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if you remember Tien was holding down Cell and then buu for a while with his Tri Beam attack. He is also the creator of the Solar Flare technique. I think he would be a great addition.

Scruffie

S
A transformation, Cha.. chow... che... that little white thing Jumps on the nearest person and self destructs, the Tien goes mental, and gets a power increase until he dies.

Then the white thing comes back.

What is that little white thing anyway? Is he human? Mr Popos estranged son?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Umm..
I think Tien should be put in only...
And here are my reasons for Chaotzu.

He only fights once in the Saiyan Saga.
After he dies, he is too afraid to battle again. As you saw his
paranoia in the Cell Saga when Tien went off to fight Cell.

Here are my reasons for Tien.
No matter how strong the enemy. He always challenges them.
He showed up for Cell, He show up for Buu. And took what ever
he could to protect Gohan and the others.

Best answers
Chaiotzu also faught the little green guy in tbe ginyu force in king kia's planet. Also I'm not suggesting for him to be alone.

Just because Chaiotzu never really faught again doesn't mean he shouldn't be in.

Best answers
I think it would be cool if Chaiotzu was an attack. You select it, hold the button, and you could have the sound of Tien doing some ESP crap, calling for Chaiotzu. It would take a little while, like a Final Flash or a Spirit Bomb (not that long of course), and he'd show up and help you fight. What do you think?

P.S. Sorry if this was already said in the post, I didn't read the whole thing.

Best answers
I Think that would be a great idea jackrabbit. The attack he does would be like the one he did to nappa.

Best answers
that'd work, except make it instint, like solar flare, And he should be kamakizie, doing the suicidle tech, you can ONLY melee him away, beams/ki attacks wont work, he'll simply dodge them, Grab on and self destruct, his damage should grow with your own power level, Tien? have him start at like 400k Ki, and a 2X transformation, at 1.5million.

my 2 cents.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In my opinion.
I dont like this idea.

I just dont like the fact that a bad ass like Tienshinhan would
throw his traveling partner to his enemies. It'd be like saying
Chaozu is tiens *****. And it would look kinda stupid. Something
like how Lulu has puppets attack her enemies (In reference to FFX)

Chaozu's attacks aren't bad at all.
It would be nice if they added him as a sepurate character and
not one with Tienshinhan.

Best answers
the only way i can see this acctully being a good idea is :

make chiatzu a guieded (in 3rd person) missle and you can just hit someone and chaiutzu will explode????

maybe use the melee system to help him get to someone or make the secondary function to blow him up?

poor chiatzu, people like him to blow up........

this would also be a good idea for maybe gotenks super ghost kamikazi attack or cell jr.

maybe give it to super buu (super ghost kaikazi attack) in beta 2

my brain is working tonight

Best answers
Tien is not going to throw him. I didn't say that. Chiatozu would just fly towards a person that you targeted. IF the person doesn't block then he'll grab his back.

Best answers
Yea for moves it would be the triangular for tien. They both shoot a yellow attack. They both shoot kilibob and that tien has chatzue fly on a guys back and suicides too

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
well in my eyes does the chatzue attack....
you know if you whant to add Tien don´t add chatzue with him...

Best answers
I think Chiaotzu should be a character you can choose, but I doubt that will happen. That's why I came up with the "summon Chiaotzu" idea. I agree with some of you though, I don't think Chiaotzu should be Tien's own personal cruise missile. Maybe if you die and you have him "summoned", he could freak out and try to attach to whoever killed you.

As far as attacks go, Tien has A LOT. According to a fan site dedicated to Tien (http://www.tensan.cjb.net/), he has like 12 attacks, plus the ability to memorize other people's attacks with his third eye. He's the man.

Best answers
YEAH, Tien really does have alot of attacks, so if you do it do it right (please). You should check out that site for idea's on Tien if you MAKE HIM (PLEASE!!!!!).

Best answers
hey, what about adding Tien with the little girl for the first transformation, Give him a few attacks, IE Double Ki blob, Tekenesis where you can slow someone down, Back grabbing, and in desperation he can go kamakizie to save you, Just like in the show.

Then, once you transform, The little man disappears, Because he does in the cartoon, right?

Best answers
Tien is a really really cool guy and eqauly as good as choutzue.

so listen why not have Choutzue and Tien as seperate Chars and have one where theyre together ofcourse they both have theyre advantages like Choutzue has more speed and Tien has more KI but together they have very good defence but slow speed

So PLS PLS PLS INCLUDE CHOUTZUE AND TIEN AND YAMCHA COS HES GREAT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom