Activating Turbo

Best answers
I think it should be possible to activate turbo while charging an attack, since I don't see any reason why you should not be able to do so and it would be very useful. And since you can charge attacks in turbo, you can DEactivate turbo while charging and you can activate turbo while PS/BSing, it would just be logical to be able to activate it while charging aswell...

Best answers
Yes it happend to me a milliontimes that I charged an attack and I wanted to use turbo but I forgot :p (normally because of power up)

Best answers
yes but i would like that your turbo would come back by itself when you've charged up....so that you don't need to press a button

Best answers
I agree with piccolo , but not with Kakarottossj.
That would be annoying, esspectially with this melee system, . Your ki bar would be drained to much when u attack.

Best answers
welll when you charge an attack your powerlevel determines how powerful the attack is.....going turbo while charging would mess up all the math...at least that's how i think it works.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this sounds ok..

also turbo staying on after powerup is nice. :p
lol.. why should I bother.. I hardly use turbo.. I try to beat my opponent as weak as I can.. gives most pl. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom