about vegeta's attacks

Best answers
some suggestions are, big bang should be used in both of his forms (cause he did use them in the saiyan saga and frieza saga), his gallet gun attack is not gallet gun, thats more like final flash, maybe you could replace gallet gun with final flash. gallet gun is his multiple fireball attack fury thing. like when he was fighting frieza form 4, all those ki ball attacks he did, thats gallet gun. he also should have bakuhatsuha (or body explosion) where he makes an explosion of ki around him.

Best answers
No, if you watch the saiyan saga, gallet gun is a beam like attack similar to kamehameha.
The attack your thinking of is renzoku which he already has

Best answers
i did watch the saiyan saga, ok than, gallet gun is that attack he used on Goku when they were battling on Earth in the saiyan saga. the Final Flash attack is the one he used on Pefect Cell and basically hit cell on the right side of his body. so maybe gallet guns posture should be more like what he did when he was battling Goku on the saiyan saga.

Best answers
I think they should replace rezoku with a slower firing version (the speed of piccolo's scatter shot or a bit faster) that shoots deflected generic beam balls (bigger then ki balls and blue) It would look cool, do more damage and would prob be a bit more usefull then vegeta's current rezoku (which is ok, but it just isnt efficient enough). It would have to drain a lotta ki to use but would do more damage and would create a ki blob.

Best answers
well, im pretty sure vegeta didnt use big bang until the early android saga when he blasted andriod #19 (that stupid fat clown looking andriod) whilst he was a super saiyan (which everyone thought only goku could do). im also pretty sure he only does final flash as a super saiyan too anyway, meaning that shouldnt be changed either. i think that the bukuhatsua would be pretty good though and it could be used like gohans shield attack

Best answers
Exactly right, Masibu.
That stuff about Suicide/Body explosion/Self destruct/... (whatever you might call it) has been suggested many times. They said, that they won't make it (and they're right because I guess it would be too strong and mass-effective)

Best answers
I actually think a energy sphere (not a suicide attack) that does damage would be a kinda cool thing, the longer you put energy into it, the bigger it gets. You cant melee or shoot into it, but after you use it, you have like a 3 or 4 second period where your vulnerable to attack. (picture something like the sphere cell used against goku)

Best answers
tell me, what attack launched vegetta against reckum in frieza saga? (namek...)... was that a ball? was that a big bang???

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom