About Trunks Sword

Best answers
I hear people saying it should be use as a melee attack but think about it,how do u knock someone back with a sword,it will either slice them or stab them.Wat I Am Suggesting Is If you can Use Trunks Sword in the next release,it should only be used when the opponents hp is 10 or lower.so when u target someone and trunks takes his sword out,u will know the person u targeted has 10 hp or lower(u can also use a scouter by looking to c if there pl is lowerring.)Also,the sword can't be blocked so u gotta dodge it by teleporting or swooping to another person really quick.:]

Best answers
mabye he could slice them(doing damage of course) then kick them down like normal melee. or mabye you could just swoop them like normal(with the sword of course)and swing the sword at them and they dont fly back they just take damage but they can hit u back.....but hell, thats my opinion:]

Best answers
dude have u ever cut urself? he has like a magic sword he transfers ki into it (see trunks special his turbo goes with his sword) so it would cut but if you need to tell if there 10 and under use your scouter u see there pl go rapidly down so when u swoop he should take it out (at weak people) or maby make it i dont know an extra button (maby for other characters make a strong punch see metal cooler when they fight robots in english just saw it) and it costs more ki but does mroe damage??? i think im ranting o_o ;/

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe he could just throw it, have it as another attack. it spins at enemies kind of like the frieza disc.

Best answers
....? havn't you guys seen the history of trunks??
I don't know bout the charge idea, i'd be thinking kick them instead. But in DBZ goku was blocking trunks sword with a figure.
So you know, you whack them, no prob, it won't cut cut cut.

Just leave it to the esf team

Best answers
That's right for the story of Trunk...but he will completely cut Krilin LoL.
The idea when he kill players with lower hp is not so bad but...it will not really work if we must wait till someone has 10 HP!!!!

Mystic-ROsHI

M
If youve ever seen the Janemba movie. you would know what a real sword is. i think trunks's sword could cut people doing more damage. but is blockable < like when goku blocked him with 1 finger > :\

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say you should be able to charge his sword and then perform melee with it ,the longer you charge the bigger the damage.It should be used as trunks melee.

Best answers
OK THINK ABOUT IT.Its a Sword!!!! Swords Cut and kill people,not knock them back or give them a little cut.have u ever seen the dream that goku had when he had a virus?? Android 17 killed trunks very easily just by stabbing him with his own sword.Yeah,If u don't like the Idea of being 10 HP u don't think right becuz normal melee does about 15 dmg and when they hit the wall its an extra 5 or 10 dmg.:]

Best answers
it should be where you swoop at them with the sword(they can block it to) and instead of normal melee where u fly backwards, u just slice them(not killing them instantly, but causing more damage then normal melee), but they can block it or hit you back sending you flying backwards.....but hell, thats my opinion:]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom