about trunks his sword

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just saw the potw. Isn't trunks his sword supposed to be purple?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
er....that might be the reflection of his hair ?
and anyway, its the z-sword or something no?
the z-sword is grey o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey ... a pink sword ... the new development ...

no1 would carry a purple sword ... he got it in Movie 13 ... and it's grey !!!

Best answers
Originally posted by Spectre
er....that might be the reflection of his hair ?
[...]
that was what i thought at the first moment sawing the pictures ^-^

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I don't know about you guys but back here in holland the sword really looked purple or blue(i'm talking about the episodes). I'm pretty sure of it. And this sword doesn't even look like a sword it loks more like an ogre club.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This seems like a case of knit-picking. A normal sword is going to be a shiny grey color. In those pics you provided, his sword does have a purple tint to it.

I think arguing about the sword color is pointless, because is it really that big of a deal?

Scruffie

S
Well, the sword is silver, but it's an effect to make it shiny, they use Purple. So its the shading that Purple, as for the actual sword, it's silver.
At least, I think thats why its purple. Trust us cold steel, it's grey.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah it looks like any other longsword sort of weapon and is colored the same way. Just the color of steel. It looks sort of purple cause of shadow and possibly hair reflection.

Best answers
is it just me or did trunks break his sword more than once in movie 7 in android saga and in the speacial history of trunks how the hell did he have the sword he got it in the flash back in movie 13 that is just my thouts

Best answers
Trunks got his sword from Tapion its not the Z-Sword!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Future trunks could never have gotten his sword from tapion.. the facts just dont go together.

And yeah in movie 7 trunks breaks his sword on android 13 or something but at the end he has it again. It doesn't break in the history of trunks tho.

Best answers
i know he did not break it in trunks speacial but how he have it
he also broke it in androud saga (well he chip it)
sory bad english

Best answers
Watch the tapion movie Chibi trunks gets it from Tapion so there!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey Vegetto ...
Hitokiri was right

the future Trunks couldn't have this sword ... you're right if you say Trunks got it in Movie 13 as a kid ...
but the Future Trunks came from another future ... he never saw Goku (said to Frieza) ...

there're a few "bug" (mistakes) in DB-Z-GT ... but it's still great

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
People get confused about this a lot but this is the way I see it:

Mirai Trunks (Future Trunks) has a sword but there isn't any explanation as to how he got it, he just gains it sometime between Gohan's death and his fight with the Androids as a Super Saiya-Jin. Theres actually a pretty cool Fan-Fic which explains how the sword came into being, I have the link somewhere..

Chibi Trunks (Little Trunks) gets his sword from Tapion in Movie 13 but this isn't supposed to be a way of explaining how Mirai Trunks got his sword. IMO this is supposed to show how connected both timelines are i.e. both Trunks get swords. Which is why it shows the flashbacks to Trunks' fight with Frieza using his sword.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom