about that vice city crack

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i see that post was closed because its warez..

allow me to point out that no-cd fixed EXE's are NOT warez, you are allowed to have em as long as you own a legal copy of the original game.

off course, we all know what people really use em for, but its not nessesari to close the threads on behalf of the law, so if the mods/admins remove it only for that reason, dont.

srry for starting a topic about this and being an ass but i felt i had to point this out.

Best answers
lol i msged hikibi (i think thats his name lol) about this saying almost those exact words lol and he said its considered wares since it bypasses the makers copyright etc....it doenst bypass anything lol it just simply makes the exe not search for the cd, so you still see the makers logos and stuff...

EDIT: Im gonna e-mail the makers asking if the no cd crack would be considered legal or not...ill post back the results

Final EDIT: I just got off the phone with the support of vice city asking if that was legal and the dude claimed it is illegal. He said you will even run into problems ingame if you do that (which we all know is not true lol) but he said it is considered illegal to do that

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It might not be "illegal" but it is still not allowed to be on these forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom