ABOUT: No Melee Sound Near Walls

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since I http://bugs.esforces.com isn't back up yet I can't see if this bug has been fixed or not yet but I do remember it being on there and I didn't know if it was known WHY it happend or not yet sooo...here it is.

After experiencing this bug many a time it finally hit me: I had noticed that a person's character really doesn't move from the position it was at when entering advanced melee when pulling off combos and hits (not including prepunch), then I put two and two together and figured it out. Either the sound player cant hear the sound because they're practically outside the map or the sound is getting stuck back to far.

When I began typing this up I had in my head the idea that the sound was being played outside the map when a player was too close but now I believe the player is going "outside" the map (very VERY slightly) which prevents him/her from hearing the sound.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow never thought of it like that but the team said they will fix it in the pach

Best answers
How was it fixed? Was there some kind of invisible "net" around the edges of the wall to keep you from gettin too close?

Best answers
:D GOD I LOVE PCJOE GREEN PENIS

... :( Don't warn me... that's profiling and i resent it!

More on topic: Hrm, well it'd be interesting to know how it was fixed. I've been pondering how to fix it, and i can't think of how it could be done. If it's true that the sounds were playing outside the map. (maybe lil holes in the walls :D :D :D) ... -_-

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, when that happens to me i'm like OMG TEH N0 SOUND NUU

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom