• No.. i think its quite same..

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LAMEEE!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wouldnt play 1.2 if it wasnt for the melee system.. there wouldnt be anything to get back at people for killing me when im in the middle of attacking someone

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like the double tap swoop, but it took me a while to get used to it.
i totally love the advanced vs advanced melee head on

Best answers
It's better :) the buggfixes only already make it mutch better :)

The melee system is cool, but i miss the power struggles... Everybody is melee-ing so byebye powerstruggles :(

Best answers
I really don't like this new "swoop = doubleclick" and "teleport trails" or whatever they are. :no:
I would remove that Advanced melee because it's too complicated, but not difficult. ;)

I hate that arrow system too because when u watch those ****ing arrows against very bright sky, u can't see them and enemy wins the fight. :no: :\ :cry:
I'm missing those powerstruggles too :(

Best answers
Man tuffle thats some serious whining ur coming up with there... But hey thats ur opinion.. I seriously like it !! :p i miss the mp3's but eh - i didnt download the big pack yet so hey thats not so odd ! But damn i like the mellee, and the swoop, and the afterimages are so damn nasty cuz u get so confused :D in a good way of couse - and the torpedos rock! So great work!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tuffie, you can move the camera while you're in a melee fight. Move it to a position where you can see the arrows.

People will start using beams a little more once the novelty of advanced melee starts to wear off so struggles will happen again, just don't expect the beams to be as useful as they used to be.

What's wrong with after images o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tuffle said:
I really don't like this new "swoop = doubleclick" and "teleport trails" or whatever they are. :no:
I would remove that Advanced melee because it's too complicated, but not difficult. ;)

I hate that arrow system too because when u watch those ****ing arrows against very bright sky, u can't see them and enemy wins the fight. :no: :\ :cry:
sounds to me like someone is whining that they cant use cheap tactics anymore :rolleyes:

Best answers
The Exblowsinons & the new swoop using.
THADS WHAT OWNS MOST, the melee is also oki, throwing owns all :D

Best answers
lol.. i guess this thread of myne is quite succesfull.. but still... the ones who voted without saying anything, there is no meening to it... i mean u caold say if its god or bad... and done..! but still i think graphics and sounds are 9999999 times beter than before.. ranking 100%

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tuffle said:

I like the new swoop, having a lot of mobility is great :).

Really, it's not complicated it you spend maybe an hour with a bot trying it out and R'ingTFM.

Just look to the ground when blocking, usually the ground is a dark colour, so you can see your arrows.

Powerstruggles haven't been changed =\

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
worse since i liked the old swoop better + u could make better combo's cause of a longer knockback

Best answers
Hibiki said:
sounds to me like someone is whining that they cant use cheap tactics anymore :rolleyes:
Really? Explain why. He didn't ask for ki-based melee to be put back in, he just said in his opinion the new adv. melee is complicated to learn and too easy once you've learned it.

I happen to disagree with him, but I still don't see where he asked for so-called cheap tactics to be put back in the game.

Anywho, even if they left adv. melee out of this release it still would be worth it just for the simple melee change and the new attacks/bug fixes. Very well done team.

Best answers
ZTiMaStA said:
worse since i liked the old swoop better + u could make better combo's cause of a longer knockback
actually its easier to do the combos you speak of since they dont fly back as fast. its just harder to get more than two hits with it(but ill do it).

chain swooping is so damn sexy.

I LOVE IT!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its great, especially when you combine advanced and basic melee into a fight. The chain swooping makes for much better dodges and battles as well.

Best answers
Abe Froman said:
Really? Explain why. He didn't ask for ki-based melee to be put back in, he just said in his opinion the new adv. melee is complicated to learn and too easy once you've learned it.

I happen to disagree with him, but I still don't see where he asked for so-called cheap tactics to be put back in the game.

Anywho, even if they left adv. melee out of this release it still would be worth it just for the simple melee change and the new attacks/bug fixes. Very well done team.
Huh? basically, he said 'Wah, I want old Melee back!'.

Old melee = cheap tactics

:\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree no more CHEAP TACTICS! ^_^ no more for the HOWING! yay! no were all even..

1.2 OWNZ \_/^_^\_/
New maps = AWESOME
The new Gohan And Piccolo Models = AWESOME (Why not cape Piccolo?)
Melee = PWNAGE (No more cheap tactics ^_^ no more HOWING doesn't matter of PL!)
Teleporting Speed = ULTRA PWNAGE!!!!!!!!! (No more pussies running around with there cheap ass teleporting around because there pussies! saying there LEET and ****)
Wall Jumping = PWNAGE! (I like the wall slamming I love beaming people when there slammed ^_^ woo woo)
The game runs perfect on my computer I have not have no problems with it.The melee at start wasn't that easy once you get used to it it works better a combination of combos and beam tactics is awesome.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Galst Vic said:
I agree no more CHEAP TACTICS! ^_^ no more for the HOWING! yay! no were all even..

1.2 OWNZ \_/^_^\_/
New maps = AWESOME
The new Gohan And Piccolo Models = AWESOME (Why not cape Piccolo?)
Melee = PWNAGE (No more cheap tactics ^_^ no more HOWING doesn't matter of PL!)
Teleporting Speed = ULTRA PWNAGE!!!!!!!!! (No more pussies running around with there cheap ass teleporting around because there pussies! saying there LEET and ****)
Wall Jumping = PWNAGE! (I like the wall slamming I love beaming people when there slammed ^_^ woo woo)
The game runs perfect on my computer I have not have no problems with it.The melee at start wasn't that easy once you get used to it it works better a combination of combos and beam tactics is awesome.
That sums it up. To add, though:

• Generic Ball. FINALLY!!!
  • Renzoku sped up. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
  • The entire game feels as if it was significantly sped up. THANK YOU!
  • Crazy-ass animated aura. YES!
  • NO MORE CHEESE. YES YES YES!!!! I may not have even liked this new melee system compared to the old one but on the basis of how difficult it is to exploit alone, I love it anyhow! (and for the record, I like it anyway!!)
  • AWESOME EXPLOSIONS!
  • INSANE FRAMERATE!!
  • STABLE SERVERS!!!
  • NO MORE DISC CHEESE!!
  • Gohan's shield seems ot never crash anymore
  • No more Devil BS!!
  • Adjustable cameras during power struggles!!
  • Switching Teams doesn't kill you!!
  • Great new maps
  • Old maps run better than ever
  • Great visual effects
  • Great new moves
  • Throw animations vs. Cell or Buu = AWESOME
I really only have a couple of complaints.
  • if Smo's on the modeling part of the team, Smo's Goku should go in. Not to criticize the one that's there, I just think Smo's has got slightly better hair.
  • Fix that config file, boys. :0)
  • The powerup and teleport sounds from 1.0 are better than the ones now, I've kept them all along
  • You need to include SaiyanPrideXIX as the team music guy. :0D
In all seriousness...I cannot profess enough how much I love this build. Intricate, beautifully done, carefully balanced...and seemingly impossible to BS your way through. What you've done visually and gameplay-wise with this piece of junk engine (by today's standards, at least) is both amazing as an accomplishment and aesthetically enthralling.

You've all given us nerdy DBZ fans the dream of a lifetime. We can't thank you enough, and I think I speak for everyone when I say that.

Best answers
Yo pride :) i like those old teleport sounds 2, but i haven't got them anymore... Can your fix them for me please?!?! :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom