a way for beam usage

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you all know how beams are almost completely useless in melee right now because it takes to long to charge kamehameha before they get up but you can charge a full generic beam while theyre still rolling on the ground

how about the moderate beams and and blasts charge quickly at first but at minimum its like using a maxed generic beam then it slows down past that and branches out at its own powerlevels so for instance:

gallitgun and kamehameha are both equal at minimum but as they keep going gallit gun charges faster but doesnt increase in power as much as the kamehama but KHH takes longer (so youd have a maxed gallit gun versus a halfway charged khh so it evens out if you were to do an allofa sudden PS)

this makes it usable during basic melee and advanced melee(after) but its still only like using a generic beam just you get the sound "kamehameha" and "gallit gun fire". the beams that would do this:
KHH
GG
BB
Masenko
kametorpedos
mouthblast

so what do you think?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it. But I think it should be only for beams since the whole point of blasts imo is they take time to charge.
Seems to me like the way you 'charge' throwing but the other way. Throwing: first slow then fast. This idea: first fast then slow.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seems kinda pointless to me, how would you separate these 'moderate' beams from regular beams, you'd need to hold down another key or select some other option i order to activate it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No. The suggestion is to make those beams be always like that.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seems kinda pointless to me, how would you separate these 'moderate' beams from regular beams, you'd need to hold down another key or select some other option i order to activate it.
1.point is to make major attacks such as kamehameha usable even if you can just charge a generic beam its just basically for gameplay to make it more interesting

moderate beams are basically all the beams that arent final flash or burning attack (which would count as a weak beam same as generic)

i might not have understood you post though...

like it. But I think it should be only for beams since the whole point of blasts imo is they take time to charge.
Seems to me like the way you 'charge' throwing but the other way. Throwing: first slow then fast. This idea: first fast then slow
point taken blasts should be long

if you guys are getting this im basically saying beams should start out weak and fast but once you get to the minimum line they start to slow down dramatically but also dramatically go up in power so in this way they can be used in melee way more effectively

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom