Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
aint there gonna be more releases soon?:(

wanna read more:]

Best answers
Sorry, been very busy, and jsut had a really good friend lose her husband plus her 6 month old baby, and she is in crititcal condition, and you know what it happened on the 25th........The release will be out asap along with the comic :) till then be patient.

Best answers
Very interesting. I think his "super saiyan" debut was a bit rushed, though, because for almost all of the other saiyans, it took uncountable training sessions to reach such a height of strength. I know his mother died, but it doesn't explain how he "suddenly" figured out his ability and gathered enough quickness to get behind Gohan as he was ready to release his kame beam. Even gohan, with his hidden powers, wasn't THAT ready for such a battle. Maybe I'm being a bit too critical as time is probably limited on your writing and there can't be 5 or 6 episodes of him trying to go SSJ. I have enjoyed most of it though. Still wondering what or who the villian is. At first when I read gohan was shocked (before I read that the earth was blown up), and you mentioned a yellow misty cloud starting at his feet, I thought he was being "over-taken" as Goku and Vegeta apparently had been as well.

Best answers
LOL I love it, like your imagination, and yes like you said i did rush the super saiyan, but as you also said id dint wantr to take 2-3 episdes explaining it. Now that i know you like it this much guys, ill get the next eipsode out this weekend. About the Magna, My cousin who is doin thisjsut got his scanner fixed and as soon as i can contact him ill get them form him , alls i need now is a host.

Best answers
me = your host.

www.evolved-dsm.com is my host. I have 6gb of storage on it and unlimited bandwidth for the most part. You can get your own ftp access to upload if you need it. Else, I have no problem storing it for you.

Best answers
Tahkn you very Much i will contact you later with the images
:) thanx again

Best answers
Dude its awesome i cant wait for the next issue. But i would rather have seen you use more characters that you have made up. Or make your own book that has nothing to do with dbz. But all and all i would give it 9/10 :)

Best answers
whooaaa thats a good story i just read the whole thing and i like it...
thew only strange thing was that he got abducted then taken to a world knew nothing and then started fighting gohan the saiyan who beat Cell and bojack

Best answers
lol, well I didnt expect to get this many replies, When i first made the first issue iwas makingit for fun, i wasnt expecting to make more, but then you guys wanted one so i startedtomke more. i didnt wantto put to much detail intothemcuase atfirst i didnt care, jsut making them for you to read, so didnt want to make 3 to 4 issues about him going super saiyan or transfering to another planet. but since i know you guys really like it ill start doing a better job o n detail and lenght. k. next issue will be out sunday.

Best answers
Omg, My cousin that has the pictures lives in another state, and is refusing to send the comic,but i will get them as soon as he stops being immature.

Best answers
Last chapter till i can get the next one out. I have been informed....that the comic was never made. My cousin, was hoaxing me the whole time, till he informed me that he never started. Im sorry. But instead, over the next 3 months i will start working onj a flash video of My story. Im not the best and it will be probably out of stickfigures buti might jsut hire someone. till next chap. Peace.

Chapter 6 - From the beginning.

“Full Throttle Captain Gene”
“Yes Sire, King Vegeta”
“John….JOHN! Wake up, John wake up- I think he’s coming around Trunks.” whispered a faint voice. John’s eyes slowly started to open, gradually starting to move. Gohan interrupted.
“Don’t move, you’ve been through a lot especially for you being half human. Anyways, we were very close, but we have to continue pulling your tail o-” he was disconnected with the sound of John in a dazed voice.
“Wh-Wha-What happened?” John said tiredly, “I was having a peculiar dream…some-something about a guy named….King Vegeta.” Johns eyes opened widely, “King vegeta, you said Trunks father was named Vegeta right? King Vegeta, was that Trunk’s Father?”
“We don’t have time for this, we have to continue train-” Gohan was brought to a halt. He looked up from John to Trunks, who was standing there, who looked like he was about to speak.
“No, that was Vegeta’s, My farther’s, farther. King Vegeta, Ruler of all Saiyans. Killed later in the Frieza attack, Don’t ask, Before that he conquered hundreds of planets with his loyal engineers with him. If you ask me I think he deserved to die, killing thousands reaching into the million margin.” Trunks said with a disgusted look upon his face, “Yes, Gohan is right we must continue.” Trunks thought walking away..
Chapter 7-Training……World End?

Gohan started to get up and walk away when he stopped in his tracks.
“NO! NOT YET!!!”
“What is it Gohan, What’s wrong!?!” Trunks and John said together.
Standing a little way out was Gohan, not moving an inch with a scared look lying on his face
“What’s wrong Gohan?” Trunks asked getting closer, then he too stopped.
“Oh my God! Trunks said with rage “NO! IT CAN’T BE, I THOUGHT WE HAD MORE TIME.” He said looking sad.
“What’s going on? John requested calmly
There was complete silence, besides the sound of violent wind swaying in the background. Gohan dropped to his knees looking at the ground and started to grip the ground. Moments later he got up and looked at John, Raising the hand with dirt he clenched his fist, some sort of yellow mist formed from the bed of his feet, immediately flowing to the top of his head. There stood a being of unbelievable power felt for miles around. John stepped backwards in disbelief of what he was seeing. Still looking at John he started to talk.
“Trunks, They have destroyed our home, We will kill them….NO MERCY!!!!AHHH!!!”
“Wh-Whose home? Earth!?! What are you talking abo-”
“Earth is gone John….we’re all that is left, the Universe’s last hope.” Trunks spoke up.
“No, NO, That’s impossible” He said with a elevating voice. ”YOUR LYING” Gohan started to mumble-
“it’s-it’s all gone. Everything. Even your mother-”
“Mum….NOOOOO!!”
“WHAT’S GOING ON GOHAN?” Trunks Asked quickly.
The whole planet was shaking, giant rocks were lifting out of the ground. Then Gohan stopped yelling, Gohan and Trunks looked at John.
“TAKE MY MOTHER WILL THEY!!!! AHHHHHHH!!” John Screamed.
Just as with Gohan, Yellow Mist was forming at the bottom of John and swirling to the top of his skull.
“AHHHHHH!!!! LET THE TRAINING BEGIN!” In a flash he charged at Gohan.
“Then let us-” Dodging John’s fist “BEGIN!” Gohan flew fast upwards, came to a halt, with John only a few hundred feet away he started to yell-
“KA-ME-HA-ME-” In an Instant John appeared behind Gohan and knocked Gohan in the back of the head with his elbow, Sending Gohan Flying into the Planet. “HAAAAHHHHH! AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH!” Gohan Screamed Releasing dozens of Ki beams at John. “IS THAT ALL YOU’VE GOT!” John screamed Dodging the beams.
With the flick of Gohan‘s Wrist pulling the beams back at John, Hitting John in the back “KA-ME-HA-ME-HA!!!” Gohan Screamed Firing His Special Beam at John Hitting John from the front. Forcing him upwards. “NO, IVE ONLY BEGUN!” He screamed Rushing upwards at John.

Chapter 8- Clash of the Super Saiyans

“USE YOUR ANGER” Gohan Yelled evading John’s fists, “ FEED ON YOUR ANGER!” Gohan hurried to the ground, landing, And moved out of the way as quick as he could.
“AHH!” John screamed as he kneed the ground where Gohan had landed, Creating a crater more than one hundred feet down. The rocks crumbled around John, burying him.
Gohan flew down from the sky and sat down on the ground, waiting for John to get up.
“You ok John?” Gohan yelled.
Gohan looked taken aback. The ground started to rumble and started to spilt in areas. Yellow lightning started to form over the rocks. Gohan jumped up and flew up into the sky. Before Gohan could halfway up, little lights started to appear through cracks of the rocks.
“CYPRESS!” John yelled. A blue light emerged from the pile of rocks, disintegrating everything in its path. Gohan looked down.
“WHAT THE!?!?!” He said to himself “What is this, where did he learn such an attack?”
Gohan took stance to stop the beam, mere seconds later hitting him with full force.
“AHEH, NOT BAD!!!” Gohan screamed, “BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO DO BETTER!!”
After struggling with the beam, Gohan pushed his hands to the beam and started to yell.
“KA-ME-HA-ME-HA!”
The beam instantly pushed back away from Gohan and headed to the planet.
“NO!” John screamed, “HAAA!!” John yelled at the top of his lungs and started to walk forward.
“YOUR NOT GIVING UP!! I LOVE IT! I’VE WAITED FOR A BATTLE SO INTENSE FOR YEARS!” Gohan roared, “I didn’t think I would have to, but I have to go Super Saiyan.” Gohan thought to himself.
“AHHHHHHHHHHHH” Gohan Screamed, as before yellow mist formed from the bottom of his feet to his head. Immediately after, the Beams continued at a faster rate towards John.
“I-I--I WONT GIVE UPPP!!!” With those words, John took one hand off the beam, and quickly forced a beam on the outside of the other beams heading towards Gohan.
“What the-” The two beams stopped instantly after.
“What just happened John?” Trunks asked from a distance.
“Look at Gohan” John said breathlessly
In the sky you could see an object falling. It was Gohan, The beam cuaght him by suprise knocking him out.
“Can you go and catch him, Please Trunks, I’m so tired.” And he laid down looking at the sky.

Chapter 9- Uninvited Guest.

John laid still, looking at the sky and started to close his eyes. Moments later trunks walked up with a limping Gohan hanging on his shoulder.
“John, that was a good battle, I am amazed at your abilities. I didn’t expect you to turn Super Saiyan so soon, your at a farther advanced stage than I expected.” Gohan said heavily.
They continued to walk to John who was still lying on the ground.
“John….John you there?” trunks asked.
“Trunks, let him rest, he’s been through a lot, Help me bring him into the shade.”
Later on, trunks and Gohan had built a fire as it turned to night, and started to eat Capsule Corp. food.
“We should hit the sack ourselves Trunks”
Trunks reached into a bag and pulled out another Capsule, and threw it a few feet away from them. A house emerged from a cloud of smoke, with a light already on.
“Aw, reminds me of my home when I lived with Chi-Chi.” Gohan said with a cheerful look on his face.
“Come on, we’ve got to get John inside.” Trunks said after a pause. After placing John inside the capsule home, They returned outside and put the fire out, cleaned up, and headed off to bed.

The next morning, Gohan and Trunks were awoken by a loud rumbling sound. Jumping to their feet, and rushing outside only to find John firing beams into mountains.
“Eager isn’t he trunks, I like that” Gohan said smiling, “Well, lets not waist anytime” Gohan said, jumping off the ground and heading towards John.
Trunks followed behind gohan, heading towards John. Seconds later they arrived where John was.
“John” Gohan said, “It is always good practice to fire beams onto hard substances but, I need you not to fire such powerful attacks, unmless your using them for battle”
John didn’t reply, but just stood there, looking around with glared eyes facing the mountains.
Trunks started to speak, “Why are you just standing the-”
“Shh!” John Said turning around, “He’s here……THERE!”
After John yelled, he took off towards the mountains. Gohan and Trunks looked Puzzled, but followed.
John came to a stopping point and went back into “The Glare” moments later Gohan and Trunks arrived.
“What is going on? And who is here?” Trunks asked Gohan.
Trunks and gohan Took their attention to John.
“What are you doing?” Gohan asked.
John started to raise his hands in front of him and started to speak.
“CYP-RESS!!” John yelled, firing off into the distance.
“What are you aiming for? Trunks asked John, but then he silenced himself.
“Go-G-GOHAN! LOOK!!!! IT’S PICCOLO!”

Chapter 10-Flawless

Best answers
he has left so...... i want him to come back so i can draw it with his permission

Best answers
I told you id come back everynow and then. do you have aim vegeta? Aim me and will talk bout drawing. EliteSTank is my aim

Best answers
i dont got AIM.........

i will get it.....

got it and my name is anipr0 :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom