A suggestion for Renzoku

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, for all those who think it has been suggested B4 I don't think so.

Anyways, I was watching some DBZ and I saw that Vegeta used his Renzoku while he was swooping at cell (episode 146 - 'Vegeta Must Pay').
Now I hope u all know what i'm up to. I say why shouldn't u be able to use Renzoku while swooping?

So, what do u think?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
absolutly not!

(hehe so sue me for not being original!!! HEHE and another HE!!!)

NO          NO          NONO
NONO      NO       NO      NO
NO   NO   NO    NO            NO
NO      NONO       NO      NO
NO          NO          NONO      

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To elaborate on Miki's point, wait for 1.2, it's been tweaked. Renzoku while swooping really wouldn't accomplish anything besides killing your ki at the speed of sound.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
than maybe the right mouse button?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
hehe I was going to elaborate but I just wanted to finish my beatiful NO thingish!

hehe lol

anyway In My Humble Opinion:
I think it wont be balanced to give that ability to vegeta

because - think of this that way
swooping gives you freedome in the movement area
and it will be very easy do dodge attack while doing it
so you want to give some character a ability to swoop and attack?
sure that would be like the show but it wont be fair to give such a great ability
to only one character
give it to all then?
NOOOO - cause it will be very not like the show
so no

+ another thingy - how exaclty will it work?
I mean as I saw in the Jap sneek peep of Vegaina Doing a resonku
(which I must say it looks like the team tweaked it very well...
I think they did a very good job by the result of that example - in the movie)
so lets say you'll do that in swoops
not very effective in my opinion thats all

I think I said everything should be said

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i agree whit this idea.
vegeta is alreddy limited inough, so this makes vegeta a little bit more stable whit the rest of the char's.
just look at the rest of the char's, they have all strong attacks while they can move while vegeta stands still and is easy to hit.
this ballanse vegeta agains the rest.
don't you see, vegeta is almost never chowsen becours he is not in ballanse agains the rest.
it's a opentunity to make vegeta as strong as he realy is and not just as weak as goku

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's right and besides its not like KI blasts are super strong

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ow come on Vegeta is 1 of the strongest characters boath FF and BB are map nuckers
+ you forgot about the fly buton when in the air just pres it and you dodge the beam by faling
thats why i say jes Vegetas renzoku should be changed (but first let's see what's in 1.2) but not that way cause its hard to target whole swooping; uses to much energy; and Vegeta is just fine

Niobe no char is weak if you know how to use him thats why they say the game is balanced

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm... Well I think Vegeta is harder cause he transforms at 2 mil.
Anyways, to make it more worthy the Renzoku will be faster while swooping. But the accuracy is bad and as u said it drains alot of KI so it wont be spammed.
I think there's nothing bad about it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok then, 2 ppl like the idea and 2 ppl dont. Super vegeto do you know how to improve the idea?

Best answers
Well, I dunno, vegeta is only a map nuker when he ascends which takes ages, vegeta is fine the way he is but theres always room for improvement, plus it would drain your ki quick and as Grega said it would be hard to aim, but that would even out the being able to dodge attacks bit. I don't think this idea needs adding too because the dodging, ki and inaccuracy would even themselves out.

The only thing I could think of to add to it is being able to lock on or something, but I don't think it would be needed.

Best answers
i think the idea would rock.
but the team would have to make it that you don't move to fast as to hit your own blasts... (if thats happened to anyone else but me u know how i feel, lol) but if they made away around it without making the blasts go at like the speed of light it would be cool as. i guess they could have the blasts go out at an angle so you don't swoop into them

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe when you swoop right click will shoot a little to the right of the crosshair and left click will shoot a little to the left of the crosshair. that will solve the problem.

Best answers
or how about veg secondary renzoku (plain little kiballs like everyone else) works while swooping. i couldnt see the big thing being any good while moving that fast but it would be cool to be able to straff more quickly while attacking.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why do you need to be able to fire ki blasts while swooping? Doesn't that defeat the whole purpose of removing attacks from swooping players?

Best answers
shooting ki blasts while swooping wouldnt make such a diffrence, for the fact that swooping costs you ki, and renzoku while so is simply a ki-super-drainer.

Best answers
dont see the point in this idea either... i mean... vegeta is plenty strong. Speed, fair strength and pretty decent attacks. So what if he trans at 2 mil? just kill more and it would seem like 2 mil isnt high enough =P

Best answers
I think you should have more ki in 1.2 because in 1.1 i cant do more then 8-9 hit combo because my ki runs out :( (without punching them into a wall some times) If you had more Ki renzuko while swooping would be cool..
But i think you should be able to shoot generic beams too

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what next BB while swoop

The renzoku would be more than enough

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom