A Slightly More Balanced Buu Absorbed

Best answers
ud charge it up (would take about 1/2 sb charge time) it would than fall to the ground when u right click someone it would move along the ground till it was under them (even if they had moved) and they could A) Block Struggle with it B) Shoot it (if it the blast was strong enough to destroy it) C) dodge but it will keep following you but it would be slow enough u could turn and block or shoot it. if absorbed successfully your model would change and mayby your voice also and u would randomly get one of their techniques (can pick one u already have so it would be harder to get) and ud get like anywhere from 10%-25% of their base PL.

Wouldnt be overabused cause it would be easy to block or destroy but if used craftily could save you.....also can only use once per life.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jup and how about the big DB like thing he throws at Vegitto (B1.4 more transes)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Buu probaly get a kind of bodypart in next version

absorbing ... I think the candybeam is enough to get PL

I already thought about discussing such an attack when Buu goes Super ... so I leave this one open for you

Best answers
its a neat idea....but buu really doesnt need to get pl anyfaster
i mean think about someone whos good using buu...........getting 292390 donuts and gettign alot of pwr

Now think of after people get a few good hits in and catch up in pl....then they dont seer this thign coming and suddenly buu gets 300,000 more pl so he can smack you into the floor and candy you again in under 10 seconds thus gaining even more power..........any good person who used buu would be VERY hard to take out.

now you see a team with like 5 noob gokus spammign sb's
could you imagine a team of 5 noob buus doign that.....wouldnt know witch one to block and youd have 5 little slime things jumping at you....witch would be funny, but get very annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom