A REALLY COOL IDEA !!! Pls Read

Best answers
just a thought.

you could do this for more than goku but i got this idea from reading about gokus new Move.

Well its a simple thing that would look really cool.

his new move i was told could be somit like 6 kamehamahes or summit.

well why not make it like firing a standard beam you click and hold the left mouse button and the beam charges (k).

why not make it for this new attack or an attack for someone else or all like this!!!

have a move where you use both right and left mouse button.

what you do is click and hold both the left and right mouse button, and this builds up a beam in his left hand and a beam in his right, let go and he fires both beams.

(Basically duel beams or kamehamehas).

also to go along with this idea is somthing else that i dont think is a very hard thing to do either .

you select this type of move(above) and when this is in your selection you are able to click on 2 people. Then like above you hold both right and left mouse buttons and fire two beams. ONE beams goes to one person while the other goes to the other person. And i think this would KICK ASS. i mean you could have a power battle at the same time you v 2 others. (BUT With sperate hands and the enemy could be far away!

I know there making a system where you can help a partner in a power struggle but this would be very different.
because with this it isnt two peoples power versus one, and the two acting as one power. THIS IDEA IS YOU POWER BATTLIN WITH 2 SEPERATE PEOPLE (AT THE SAME TIME)

i think that would be the best thing ever standin thers power struggling with two others.

AND also if theres only 1 person for you to target you can still charge both hands but when fired the beams swivel around eachother.

this would also be a VERY cool effect..

What ya think

it shouldnt be hard to do either i mean they already have a clicking system when meeleing.

so all they have to do for this move is the same target system as melee but for two people to click instead of just one.

basically you click on a person with the left mouse and your left hand will fire at him. Click with your right mouse on someone else and the right hand goes to him.

click both buttons on one guy and the beams swivel around.

IT WOULD ROCK!!!!!

Thank You Fearless

Best answers
i've suggested something like this no one listened as they appear to be doing to u. but genious are always over looked :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
moved to the suggestion-section

please use a better names for your suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom