A rare chance!

Retired
Best answers
RaVe said:
Hmmm.....the mods are doing a really good job for keeping the forums spamfree, and they are actually quite leniant IMO because of my moderating(more like Admin) privileges I had back on my own forums. :)

And if anyone wants to know my first impressions on Hib.....I didn't like him, but now that I know him a bit, he realy isn't bad.

Well, now let's boil down on how they're all doing, in my opinion and with smilies only :D

Judge : :)
Deman : :) :)
Magus : :) :)
Hsu : :-D
Hibiki : :-D :-D (guess what this means)
Majin You : :-D
Cuc : :-D
Deverz : :-D

And I can't think of anything else anymore :( Apologies for those whom I didn't include, I have really crappy memory and only they come into mind.

EDIT : Damn smily limit now I have to add teh schnozzles to the smilies....
damn I atleast deserve a tongue smilie ':p' ;)

Best answers
Judge said:
damn I atleast deserve a tongue smilie ':p' ;)
":p" All for you *Vegeta says: "Your just a big BABY!"*

If you choose to reply..do reply as 2nd form Cell...or I won't be able to hear it...

Yeah...Hibiki is no longer a target for me...it's just Vegeta haters in general now..and Kakkorot/Trunks fans...*don't mind the dirty Mr. Piccol-D*cc*l* fanz........that was a bit harsh wasn't it...hahahahahaha!*

-I love everyone..
just not any of you...
..thats all..

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
May I ask what the hell you are rambling about, That looked highly off-topic and spammy too me o_O

G
stryphe said:
Deverz your ok in my books
but Hsu you suck!!!!!!
a 7 poster insulting the mods *sigh* look, its great that you wish to share your opinion on one of the mods, but instead of saying "you suck!!!!!!!!" why don't you express your dislike for that mod by explaining why you dislike them, then they can try to improove in that area, and hopefuly you will like them in a while. like "I do not like Hsu, because i think that his decinsions are often incorrect, and has made many bad assumptions"" or something along that line, because "you suck!!!!!!" can often be mis-interpritated as spam.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, please make this flame-free, like the rest of the forum, or you will be asked to leave and/or be warned.

Best answers
Deverz said:
May I ask what the hell you are rambling about, That looked highly off-topic and spammy too me o_O
All it means is that EVERY moderator is ok in my book...*not so sure about admins though...*....plus Cucumba is a green goldberg...HOW can you stop him...he is power...This thread has been fun.

Can't really say I know Hsu or you *Deverz*...atleast..not yet. Until then..

Flaming...just means your intrested in that person...that's all..afterall..
"IT'S LOVE...NOT HATE"

-Unt Bye
I hope you all have fun with your spamming/spamkilling...*fun to read either way...usually*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom