a quick question about Hellsing

Best answers
I love that series...to me it is one of the best anime series out there...but my question is...is there a movie out after the 4 disc series or is there going to be one.

P.S. does anyone know where i can have a dual berraita skin of the guns Alucard used in series for counter-strike...if so can you tell me thanks :)

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am also a huge Hellsing fan. Note my sig :p

But as of right now, they only have the 4 dvd's. I heard they were going to work on a second season to make it the full 26 episodes. But I havent heard if they have started yet. As for a movie, I havent heard anything.

Best answers
Hmmmm, i have hellsing, but i havn't watched it yet, im just too damn lazy. Is it any good? I hope its cool like scryed, but nobody has seen that anime except for me dammit!

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have seen scryed. And Scryed rocks the house.

But you should definitely watch Hellsing. Alucard is an awesome main character. One of the coolest vampires, ever.

Best answers
Best anime series is Earth Girl Arjune, its owns :)

* thanks for the off-topic comment :S * - ET

Best answers
Wow, i just watched the first episode of hellsing, your right, alucard is awesom, he can regenerate and stuff. As for that chick he bit, whats her case, does she become like an uber vampire too?

EDIT:
Ok, second episode, screw blade, he is for wussies, hellsing all the way! Alucard is just too damn cool, i wish i had vampire powers like he does. Its a pretty cool show, and violent. Do you know how many episodes there are?

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Currently there are 13 episodes.

Hopefully they will make a second season

Best answers
Damn, so like in one evening of not knowing a thing about it i know alot about it, damn....

VICTORIA is so cool, cute too, her haircut roxs! Maximum respect to you evil trunks for getting me interested in this show, and for having a cool sig! I have too much unwatched anime, but i stand by my decision that the best anime ever made has to be dragon-half!!!!

Best answers
I heard from a friend of mine they were going to continue it.

Best answers
WOOOOOT, more hellsing. i only just started watching and it is the best thing since trigun.

P.S: ET plz could u not write in other ppls post, i dont think they like it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom