a question in photoshop

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey, i have a question, in fotoshop, i have scanned a drawing, colored it in flat collors, but now i want to add the effect, like shading, but in the tutorial they are talking about the airbrush, but i cant find it, can someone tell me wich i have to pic? or is it something like i have to download first and then import it as a tool or something like that?? can anyone of you guys help me please??

greetingz, The one and only, wangster.

Best answers
to add shading or ligher parts use the burn or dodge tool. works good. for photoshop 7.0 you can change the tools effects at the top toolbar. I forget how to change the settings for a tool in 6.0.

also shouldnt this be in artwork :D?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thnx man, nah i dont think it should be in artwork since that section is to SHOW OFF the work, il post my work there when its done!

Best answers
airbrushing is better its not a tool by itself . when u click on the brush tool look at the brush menu that goes across the top and the last lil pen looking icon on the right is the airbrush function which u press to turn on and off

Best answers
it actually doesn't matter. they both can do lighting and shading. its more of a prefrence and what you need. the brush tool can use the blending modes when you use it though.

i think the artwork section is also for questions too not just showing off your work :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thnx, i finished the drawing, look at it in my other treath wich is lokated HERE

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom