A plot for revenge

Best answers
Now I've read various other topics like "How to and how not to get laid" and other such things where people posting there problems and I thought I'd have a go at a problem I've currently got and maybe someone could give me a plan for revenge on the said person or maybe a plan for me to say sorry, I am trying to find an out of the box view on this, both serious and non-serious, so feel free to post I'm an idiot, as long as you explain how :p

(I'll try and explain it briefly, so feel free to ask any questions)

Friday night I got a call from one of my best friends (a girl, no I'm not *** but we've been through alot of ****e together) saying "my brother and his friends (her brother is my age and hates me and considers me uncool and a idiot just because I'm not exactly how he defines as cool, his friends are my friends and like me more then him mostly but not to his face) have been saying that you've been spreading rumours around that I fancy you"

I haven't at all

I told her this and she believed me (it's a brother and sister like relationship between us, you know the kind of girl you care about but don't fancy)

I get a call about an hour later when I was laying in bed worrying about what the hell I might of said to her brother and his friends to make em say something like that, it was her again saying "another one of your friends has agreed with the story they told me before" I promise her again that nothing of the like has ever been said and that I know were just friends

I then call up the said mate in question and ask him "What the **** are you saying to her?", I get another one of my friends voices instead saying "I've no idea what your talking about *giggling down the phone*" (so it's obviously a bit of a laugh and joke to make me get pissed, it worked because I don't like people waking me up for stupid reasons like this)

This carries on for a bit with my voice getting louder and louder until I'm screaming down the phone "Don't treat me like a ****ing idiot you bloody douche bag, you know ****en well what I'm on about and it's pissing me off"

I got a reply of "shut up" down the phone and I had just had enough of them both so I hung up

I get a text about 5 minutes later saying that the mate I was talking too down the phone was so pissed off that he "just punched a wall" and telling me "well done mate, bloody well done...."

I called up the girl and asked if this was true, she said no and that I was to shut up and go to bed and let this go by

I come back on the computer about 24 hours later and find I'm deleted from his my space account, he won't answer my calls and although I've tried re adding him on my space, his just denied it

What do you think would be a good idea ? Should I get a plan for revenge and get back in by showing I can give as good as I get? Beat up the mate in question and make myself feel SO much better or should I wait until Monday morning when I see them all at college and say sorry for what I said and that I over reacted?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This really isn't the type of situation that calls for an act of vengeance.

Best answers
This really isn't the type of situation that calls for an act of vengeance.
I'm kinda stuck as to what I should do really, i hardly think I overreacted but I think I was a bit too easily annoyed that I might of gone over the top

so I'm just guessing what I should do really

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think you should go into your school, execute him in front of the class, before executing most of them as well, and then, execute yourself.

what? it's all the rage, or so i hear!

Best answers
i think you should go into your school, execute him in front of the class, before executing most of them as well, and then, execute yourself.

what? it's all the rage, or so i hear!
I bet if I actually did this, the media would still blame computer games and violent films

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
word...

seriously though, just ignore it all together. if she is THAT good a friend it doesn't matter, and by the end of the week she won't give a damn.

if he is willing to be a jerk like this, you're better off without, so just say your goodbyes (in your head.) and ignore him.

Best answers
If you treat your friends like crap, they treat you like crap and the cycle continues. If hes a pretty close friend, just say sorry and that you overreacted.
Altough i think they did wrong by trying to joke around by spreading rumours about you. You dont spread nonsense rumours about your friends and thats a rule.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm kinda stuck as to what I should do really, i hardly think I overreacted but I think I was a bit too easily annoyed that I might of gone over the top

so I'm just guessing what I should do really
It probably started off as a joke (hence the giggling) but escalated when you overreacted (which you kinda did), causing him to become angry that you weren't able to take a joke. Obviously this isn't your fault since he kinda just came out of nowhere and screwed around with you, but this isn't something that I'd fight about. Laugh about it, have fun with it, let it go. I'm sure he wasn't out to hurt you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If he has pets, kill them, nail them to his door, and write something with blood under it. He won't make jokes about you ever again.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If he has pets, kill them, nail them to his door, and write something with blood under it. He won't make jokes about you ever again.
actually, i kinda agree with this...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, you're friend is definitely in the wrong here. He's making up and spreading rumors about you. That's about as much of an asshat you can be without beating up your best friend. Just ignore it, he'll either realize what a douche he's been, or you're better off without him, the douche.

If he has pets, kill them, nail them to his door
Preferably with railroad spikes.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He was kidding o.0.

Best answers
He does actually have a blind budgie in his room........

who's up for a night of sneak and dare to kill just one blind budgie?

problem is getting enough blood out the thing to write all I want to say.........

@Xerimethius: good idea, I'll stick with that for now but I think things might get worse soon on Monday, should be a fun week all in all :p

@frsrblch: True and this was my first reaction but the guy's being so strange now that none of the way this is panning out makes sense, it's so unlike him to act like this and he knows this is how I react when I'm pissed off so while he may be in the wrong, something else might be happening here that I don't know about and that he might be reacting off of

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You could get a mutual friend to ask wtf for you.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ugh, what a mess. That's why I don't **** around. People are too irrational sometimes (everybody in the story was irrational if ask me).

I say confront him about it in school, like "what's going on". Chances are he may say "you're acting like a *****". Make sure you sound light hearted and what not, say something like "well hey, you were talking about me. That ain't right". he may say "we were joking". You now precede to point out how lame it is to carry out a joke like that for so long. If was me, I would say something like "so are we cool?" or "so can we chill with this?", and if he is the friend you think he is, he should begin to calm down.

^^^Yeah, something in that ball park should do

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Shoot first ask questions never.

Best answers
sorry??? thats the last thing you should be saying....jus' go up 2 him/them and be like "look playboy, I dont know whats what right now but you making this ish(i love switching curse words around) hard for yourself cuz right now i'm at a moment of steppin' all over your face and i really dont wanna get some sh*t on my shoes, so chill out or i'll turn you into a corpse and then you'll really be chillin'. You feel me kid?......So if theres any probs you prolly wanna take 2 steps back cuz your fallin' off"

Give him that hood talk.....the way I do :D but do it as if you got everything in control and you got that i'm hood and i dont give a sh*t look on your face....

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :devgrin:

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry??? thats the last thing you should be saying....jus' go up 2 him/them and be like "look playboy, I dont know whats what right now but you making this ish(i love switching curse words around) hard for yourself cuz right now i'm at a moment of steppin' all over your face and i really dont wanna get some sh*t on my shoes, so chill out or i'll turn you into a corpse and then you'll really be chillin'. You feel me kid?......So if theres any probs you prolly wanna take 2 steps back cuz your fallin' off"

Give him that hood talk.....the way I do :D but do it as if you got everything in control and you got that i'm hood and i dont give a sh*t look on your face....

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :devgrin:
That's a great way to end a friendship and get your ass kicked where I'm from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom