A number of Issues

Best answers
Ok, This game is great and all, but It's just too bug ridden to actually enjoy as at the same degree of , oh say CS, or another popular working game. Hopefully, none of you are experiencing any problmes likes the one I am about to present to you.

Is it just me? Or does it take 30 minutes to turn ssj on Goku or Vegeta? and buu is like 30 mins if you candy people for donuts. now this doesnt seem that long, the problem lies that I usaully crash before 30 mins of gameplay is up, oh the crashing can be in numerous forms,

General protection Fault sometimes, Connection Failed Message usally though. Sometimes I would crash to desktop with no beep or error message. One time I was kicked to console and my whole pc locked up for like 2 mins.

Oh, but I get good ping though, Usually around 30 or 40, (mr.satans script pack was good for something, anyway)

I've got a steady Computer:
-==========-
2.66 GHZ Pentium 4®/533 MHZ FSB
512 Dual Channel PC2700 Ram
Windows Xp® Home Edition Service pack 1 or 2
ATi Radeon 9800 Pro® 128MB AGP 8x Stock
Wireless LAN By Linksys® Instant PCI card @ 11MPBS
-==========-

Thank you, Any help would be appreciated

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
connection problem can happen if the servers are getting busy
OR being kicked

try joining less busy servers

and to help increase your PL quicker, try going for the strongest character on the server :)

Best answers
yeah but the time required to build up ki is rediculos. After 30 mins, the map usually changes or I crash. Now I can only be trunks or Gohan, they take like 3 mins to become ssj :)

Best answers
well, yes Ahem :)

That doesnt solve my problem(s). Why do I get a connection failed after like 20 mins of gameplay. This never happens in any game, and its not caused by Discing or SBC Spam

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, well, try using gohan or trunks, if you're new, they transform quick. It's possible to transform quickly with any character. Allthough there are many factors, such as skill and luck.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DruDown, are you a 56k, if you are, it helps explain the problem, alot of 56kers lagg when playing esf, maybe you timed out?

Best answers
lol look at the first post I put at the top of this thread

Wireless LAN at 11mbps

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol true i wasnt paying attention,
btw my computer doesnt seem to crash after 30 minutes, maybe it is the server's you are joining

Best answers
U say ur using mr Satans script right? try dissabling that one, it caused me to get errors, when i de-installed it it was ok again :S seems weird but it helped...

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mr. Satan's script is not at fault, I blame 1.1 . Different betas give different people different problems. After I installed 1.1 I started getting random crashes, and they haven't stopped since. I didn't install Satan's script until after the crashes started appearing and it didn't seem to affect the outcome.

Best answers
I Also Have random Crashes, Mostly During Guru and Island, Kami is the most playable map for me, AFM also Crahses within 30 minutes of gameplay.

Is their nothing I can do? I Tweaked every possible setting with little or no success.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
please dont double post or spam,.,.,.,. i dont think anyone has a fix for you yet, try PMing mastasurf to see what he might beable to do

Best answers
actualy i didn't said the script causes the error's i just mentioned it because it seem possible it could, looking at the point it gave me lot's o' errors,

it is a good pack nonetheless, just doesn't work propperly for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom