A New SSJ is Born!!

Best answers

Update... Like mouth? Im good with it ;) Im not gonna change mouth again so, lets talk critz about something else! ;) ((Gohan loves to pose... 0.o))

Bolteh2

B
wow, what a way to spend 5 minutes on an edit of a what seems to be ripped model (no offense nuttzy, u couldnt know)

please, lemme know what the hard way is to do that hair (cuz its plain white with 2 red/orange/yellow spots on it)

the face is a nice paint edit, good job on that one

i think uve outbeaten the most pro modellers on this forum with this high level of skill model

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what if he was trying his best? do you have to bash it with your uneeded sarcasim? cut him some slack. im sure if he could do better, he would have.........

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah, Bolts right, it looks terrible, you gave gohan crack.
.01/10

5minute edit that even a noob can do.

Best answers
Bolteh, I make pieces of skins for models and you think of ways to make bad comments, dont you have anything better to do? I mean heck! Im still learning! cut me some slack :S

EDIT: And im not the one coming up with these ideas, I get ideas from my friends. And I make em'. ((And bolteh I didnt use paint at all! JESUS! If you want me to do better than why dont you teach me? huh?

Best answers
lol!!!!!! How did i miss this thread!!!! Looks like a party gohan. Boy is he drunk!!!!!! lol!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
REVERSE said:
EDIT: And im not the one coming up with these ideas, I get ideas from my friends. And I make em'. ((And bolteh I didnt use paint at all! JESUS! If you want me to do better than why dont you teach me? huh?
Your friends have eyes like that too, right?

:-/
ANd MajinZGohan, you shouldnt talk, considering your skins arent much better. :S

But, look at tutorials man, that looks terrible.
BTW, make an avatar with that gohan face (the 2nd one you posted), and put "This is what crack does to you" As your title. Scare the hell out of little kids.

Best answers
Ok people. If you think my models((skins)) are crap then im gonna start making funny models so you can ***** at them all you want. Hows that?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its not your skin, or model. its just some crap eyes you put on nuttzy's model/skin. Its a skin edit, thats all, just another crappy skin edit. This forum can never make anything better :-/.

Best answers
reverse, we don't make fun of your skinning ability to joke about, we make fun of your skinning ability so you try harder to improve. I'd try to help you, but like cracker jack said, I'm not much better.

He is suppose to look drunk right?

Best answers
Another thread where I posted a skin edit blown to hell... Bolteh why dont you just close this thread?

EDIT: thanks majin your making me feel better now, and yes the skin edit is pretty funny, he is susposta be drunk yes...

EDIT2: Okay, since this thread is blown to hell. an about to be closed, Majin can you get on aim? I must talk to you privatly without PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom