A New SSJ is Born!!

Best answers

I guess you could call it a Super-Saiyan 2-in a half. lol

CREDITS: Nuttzy for Model/Skin
REVERSE for well new hair nothing special ;)

Critz?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

It has a fire look to it. I don't like it, sorry. I don't care for these made-up styles that people come up with. Good job with the edit, anyway..

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hey-hey!Thats pretty cool!If you get his permission, can you edit the non-ssj one to make him be normal ssj?

Best answers
Ill make it, I havnt asked permission yet, im just showing pics. Ill let it out to public when I ask permission. Anyway SSJ4Vegetto, I dont know how to do model edits yet.
So... ill think about the non-ssj to make him something. *thinks* And anything I can improve on?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well ill break it to you, as i didnt know when i made it or released it,

but that head is from the bfp gohan model, gillmore told me where he got it after i had already released it, by this forums rules it is a rip, however going this long without people noticing i probabaly couldve went without saying anything, but i guess itd be best if i shot for honesty,

gillmore ripped the head and told me he made it, i didnt know this until a long ass time after i released it, but dont be blasting RIPPER!!! at me, i wasnt the one who ripped it, i only released it, without knowing where the head was really from,

i guess it could be closed or whatever, the model has been released for some time now so i didnt bother bringing it up

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Don't worry Nuttzy, I'm sure no one will call you a "RIPPER" any day.

Best answers

This is next version. and Nuttzy your to cool to be called a RIPPER. Nuttzy can I have permission to host these models?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bleh, by this forums rules, (and not by my choice i remind you) you are not allowed to release it, it is ripped i cant give you permission to release it, as not all of it is mine,

Best answers
Ah, okay. Damn, I worked hard on that hair... Oh well. I guess ill only use it.

Edit: offtopic: I have trained and become a better skinner. You like hair and Cracks in eyes? I can only do eyes hair and a belt. ontopic: Oh well cant realise. critz on how to improve anyway?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I just searched in the rules and Nuttzy is 100% right.Man that sucks that he can't release it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn, I worked hard on that hair... Oh well. I guess ill only use it.
What are you talking about? Heh, it's just smudging/burn tool. It's something even a beginner skinner can do in less than 10 minutes.

Meh....those eyes look weird :rolleyes:.

Best answers
I did it the hard way :S lol oh well ill try the easy way next time ;) and their cracks in gohans eyes :mad:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no u didn't u took a dark yellow group and edited it with a lighter one :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm...the thing that i pointed out is his mouth...its...ummm...a smily...lol
the hair looks abit wierd aswell...the colors..

Best answers
His eyes look like he's a crack/coke user...

Try adding really small black pupils.. then the red "outward" from it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks kind of nice talk to some mods about it maybe they can bend the rules just this once

Best answers
o_O
what exactly did u edit?
first pic a little of the hair color?
second a little of the hair color, eyes and mouth?

Best answers
Update!

I put a ((Catoony)) mouth on Gohan. and Humpie, I did it in layers, I made the hair. I made a new layer and put it on. Anymore critz? ((The mouth is just for fun lol)) EDIT: Oh, yea. I put in black eyes and better cracks. ;)
EDIT 2: The mouth is cartoony yes... The mouth is a ref for a mouth im making. so pretend the mouth isnt there and a better one is there. Dont talk about the mouth... lol

Best answers
LMAO!!!

REVERSE said:
Update!

I put a ((Catoony)) mouth on Gohan. and Humpie, I did it in layers, I made the hair. I made a new layer and put it on. Anymore critz? ((The mouth is just for fun lol)) EDIT: Oh, yea. I put in black eyes and better cracks. ;)
EDIT 2: The mouth is cartoony yes... The mouth is a ref for a mouth im making. so pretend the mouth isnt there and a better one is there. Dont talk about the mouth... lol
LMAO it just looks to comical :laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom