A new move for certain characters, its a teamwork thing

Best answers
I dont know if people would like this or not or if its been said (sorry if it has) but maybe there could be a move like life give or something similar, it could be impiment in different ways like you can only use it if you have such and such health or ki, well the move could be that you could give your life or ki or even both to another player on your team, it wouldnt give him a PL increase but it just gives him life/ki, i dont think this would unfair its just a team work thing, like say your getting bullyed and you teammate comes in and gives you ki/health so you can fight on, you both might be a half health but it would be still good

and of course it would drain the giving players ki/health

please post your thoughts on this, this idea needs a bit of refining

Best answers
yeh sounds like a resally cool i dea

anything that imporoves the teamplay is good.

basically what your saying is

your full health full ki

partner 2 health 0 ki

you give him 50 helth given him 52 hp you loose 50 hp given you 50

pretty cool

Best answers
yeah well i dont know if you play in servers with sensu beans, but the idea is that with primary fire you throw a sensu bean at your friend and give him full health/ki. If you never saw them they are bags and they are all around the map. If you fly low its not too hard to find them (if the server has them of course).

Best answers
Heh, I'm all for Teamplay ideas. ^^;;

I kinda stopped complaining abiout being double/triple/quadruple/etc. teamed in teamplay mode when someone pointed out to me that it WAS teamplay mode, so now it does'nt bother me. And it feels good to bail out a Teamate in need. ^^;;

That fuzzt stuff aside, yea, I'd LOVE to see more teamplay moves/techniques/attacks.

The whole 'Being-able-to-help-in-a-beam-struggle' thing next version is a great start. ^^

Best answers
i know there are sensu beans but in the heat of a battle i dont really want to play tresure hunt for them, plus i hardly ever think about using them they are basicly a forgotten memory for me

Best answers
yeah true you never really look for them. I think anything improving teamplay and comaraderie is very welcome.

Best answers
Originally posted by killjoy
i know there are sensu beans but in the heat of a battle i dont really want to play tresure hunt for them, plus i hardly ever think about using them they are basicly a forgotten memory for me
haha treasure hunt lol... Meh, I don't really like the idea... Just seems kind of pointless to me...? Why would you wanna give your life to another person in the server... I know I sure as hell wouldn't want to.. Hehe Then again, I am the one man team!

Best answers
Exactly why we should increase camaraderie. You selfish *******.
lol

Best answers
maybe if you dont know but you dont have to do the move jesus come on, its so if you arnt selfish and you want to help you can but if you dont want to help you wouldnt use the move

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
doesnt sound that bad but ppl can use it as spam like eat sensu and transfer health and yeah

Best answers
SPAM i can barly even find sensu beans, and like i said your to busy fighting to bother looking or worrying about sensu beans

Best answers
nope unlike having to find a bean you can just fly up to them and touch them to give them your ki/heath and away you go

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom