a new model of.... me? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ever tried it? its ****in hard....

anyway, heres the reference pic of my face, its kinda old. but itll do.

and heres me as a jedi >;o
work in progress... obviously....(and im not going for 100% realism.)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha... that's nice man. The color scheme is 1337.

Just fix the proportions and the hair and you've got a winner.

Best answers
Doesnt look like you atm xD, but i think it will get there sooner or later.

Best answers
looking great, the face is looking like yours :p, but scale the nose in a tiny bit, the skin on the face, just bring those shadows down a little bit (i mean dont have them so dark, brighten them up a bit :))

torso, looking thin right now, scale that out a bit, buff your self up :p (the model i mean ^_^)

looking great tho, keep me posted on msn :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your cheeks look a bit puffed out, or your cheekbones are too accentuated. Good luckz0rs :)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
in your attemp to make a thinner jedi form of you, you went toooooo thin, take a look at the size of things and human proportinos, mainly the legs, waist, and bicept size.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why do you look unhealthily skinny..? Your upper body looks a little bit long, verticle- wise.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man you must be on drugs. (jk :p) It looks pretty cool but the skin ew =o

sirken

S
you have quite a chin lol :p the face looks a lil weird try moving teh eye brow part a lil down in teh center... and the ears a lil more out,,, ur hairline is wrong for a jedi :p cya

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what is wrong with my chin? o_O

eclipse i think your right, i kinda did make him too skinny (but not intentionally). i built the body before i even thought about putting my own head on it... so ill sort out those proportions like you say, but, the torso, and arms, and legs, are all actually in proportion to the jedi academy skeleton, which is supposedly one of the most accurately built skelly's.... so ill just try to buff it up to be my build :)

G
nice gir, i think hes too tall though, look a little stretched. also the hair dosent look like the pic, or are you going for jedi padawan hair? either way, looks nice dude, GJ

(complementing statement: btw Synth, nice HK-47 in ur sig :D)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually, its an old picture, my hair is pretty long now...

Force Pit Member
Best answers
yeah, the jk2/jka skeleton setup is easily recognizable :). Still I would look at your bicep/forearm area again, it's WAY off, that forearm is much much too long.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeh i think i just modeled it weird... like, i wasnt going for muscle, more like clothing, which is kinda (word used losely) hanging, but not baggy.. bleh, i dunno, maybe he should just wear a spandex undersuit a la great saiyaman? >;p since at least i can model muscles....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks nothing like you. I know your trying to eh...recreate yourself as a 20+ year old jedi, but the proportions are way off. I agree that the model is way to skinny, but it also has a really different structure than you have, even if you were 20-25.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im 20 this year :p and i just found another (2 year old) picture from my 18th birthday that il use for my body's proportions. im the guy on the left, so dont confuse me with my little sister.
http://img141.echo.cx/img141/4844/dscf00212fk.jpg

also, two of my ex girlfriends, and a few of my close friends that have seen me in person say it looks like me... so i guess ill just fix the body, and continue to **** up the head texture XD

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he reminds me (atleast his clothing) of..... "LUKE *breath, cough, breath* I AM *breath* YOUR FASER!!!*breath*" "NOOOOOO *sigh* YOU CAN BE MY...FASER*

(faser...father...if you dont understand....i just wanted to type it as faser....dont ask why)

really, he does look like luke skywalker, looks sweet!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you should put yourself in a robin hood outfit fit with the cap and feather :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom