Status
Not open for further replies.
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

wirez adjusted the torso proportions for you clipseh >;]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks much better, the only thing i see wrong is you made your chest area wider but kept waist area the same. Make the waist bigger. It seems like the whole model is just sucking into your wasit :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm..... do u live around aus , i sware i have seen ur face around in real life , u were walking around somewhere

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@ Taimaishu, the only part of the torso i actually edited, was the forarm, and the waist, so i dunno what your looking at :p

and overlord, dude, keep that stuff to pm's please, you know the definition of spam right? and no, im from england.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i could of sworen that iv'e seen it thou with my own two eyes (maybe it was a foolish disguse attempt for some1 to immatate you)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That does look quite a lot like you gir, but don't smooth the ears back so much, they look a bit funny in a 2D way.

Now you can play as...you!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hasn't every1 wanted to play as themselves at some stage or another , the next thing people will want is to play as paris hilton or micha barton

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont wanna play as paris hilton O_O especially in a game with lightsabers!

you sicko...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldn't put 'lightsabers' past Paris Hilton, come on, we've all seen the video.

Err...nice stubble detail?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i can't help but feel that when you called me a sicko that it felt like a flame , it was kinda a joke , no need to go accusing people that here a sicko (or as some people like to call them , sick ****s)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
for gods sake, wasnt the subtle hint enough for you? STOP SPAMMING! i responded to you, in answer to one of your questions, but i also said, to keep those things to private messages, they are off topic, and pretty much unwanted in this thread >_>

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Closed upon request.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*sigh*

Look, Overlord. Before I do this, I want you to know this is, in no way, a personal act against you.

I am issuing you a warning for off-topic posting/spam. You've been here long enough to know it is unacceptible, but you did so several times in this thread. Please be more mindful of this in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom