a lil help here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
lol i think u made him leave again, but i have to say its getting ridiculous how this baby gets pis.sed. his great "secret" got revealed and he runs away again - how tough. boy if ya aren't able to take it you should better stay out of here and go back to the childs u came from -_- i mean release this piece of crap or not cuz there are others out who are far better than you and i think WE DON'T NEED U ... thx now take a hana and go :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey why dont u just **** off man u piece of **** :mad: we like azn and seeing this is your first post u might want to look at the rules a$$hole.

And whats this **** about azn beeing not the best listen up : "AZN IS AND ALWAY'S WHILL BE THE BEST ALONG WITH SMO AND GG'

Best answers
these aren't "the best" and azn is the worst one out of these three ...

btw i just wanted to express my opinion - no offence

now take a hana and go :p

PS: your sig is written in a crappy english, here the corrected version :p :

warriors of destiny - it isn't a game it's your destiny

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok...lets just keep the thread clean...
no questions and ****..

we'll just wait till azn comes back...

Best answers
u don't seem to get meh eh ? i am disgusted by this behavement of azn and if he prefers to act like this in the future too i can live without him - snobbish child

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
hey, ill make u suck my ****in hana in a minute u stupid ****, azn isnt acting childish u dumb ****, hes hasnt even here 2 act at all. His 'secret' he never called it a secret, I did, so stfu, and when it was 'revealed' he wasnt fussed in anyway at all.. nor did he put up a fuss, and if you can do better than Azn then go ahead and show everyone your amazing skillz, otherwise take a ****en hana and shove it up ure ass

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hanaya-San said:
these aren't "the best" and azn is the worst one out of these three ...

btw i just wanted to express my opinion - no offence

PS: your sig is written in a crappy english, here the corrected version :p :

Azn is one of the best here and stop insulting him , meh i relay dont care about getting hes new gohan anymore al i wish is that hel come back:(

G
PS: your sig is written in a crappy english, here the corrected version :

*cough*geek*cough*

I dont really have anything to say, I just felt like posting....... Hi

Best answers
Damnit! A mod will soon come along and say, "This thread is a disaster" and it will get closed just watch. then we will never hear from azn... :(

Best answers
Well I better hope that doesnt happen. Well hanaya I respect your opinion, but I can't say I agree. There's no reason why you should be insulting him though, he's never really done anything to you. I think it would be best for everyone if you said you were sorry, and I'm sure we all can forgive you :).

Anyways Smo, do you know why Azn left us, or when you think he'll come back. I'd sure love to take a look at his work.

Best answers
Mr Smo said:
hey, ill make u suck my ****in hana in a minute u stupid ****, azn isnt acting childish u dumb ****, hes hasnt even here 2 act at all. His 'secret' he never called it a secret, I did, so stfu, and when it was 'revealed' he wasnt fussed in anyway at all.. nor did he put up a fuss, and if you can do better than Azn then go ahead and show everyone your amazing skillz, otherwise take a ****en hana and shove it up ure ass
I definitely second Smo on that. Just read through the disaster (thanks to you) that was once a thread and congratulate yourself.

Best answers
Mr Smo said:
smo i wanna have your babies.

G
Logan, ur a girl(or woman)? Logan is a boys(or mans) name, and im pritty sure Smo is a boy (or a man), cuz in his old sig he had that charicter dude with speech things and ist said somin like "Smo: o_O" oh, but the other one was also Smo, cuz Mr Humpie is Smo, cuz the other one said "Mr Humpie: o_O" the were disturbed by some weird bird

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
fortnox said:
Logan, ur a girl(or woman)? Logan is a boys(or mans) name, and im pritty sure Smo is a boy (or a man), cuz in his old sig he had that charicter dude with speech things and ist said somin like "Smo: o_O" oh, but the other one was also Smo, cuz Mr Humpie is Smo, cuz the other one said "Mr Humpie: o_O" the were disturbed by some weird bird
What ?!? if azn had dauths about leaving anothr post like this and he will leave for good , kepp it ontopyc (maybe hel return than:smile: )

Best answers
Hey look, AzN. I knew the name sounded familiar while browsin' teh threads. Looks good, as usual. A Smo/AzN effort SHOULD though, by definition.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
zeldalink said:
hey why dont u just **** off man u piece of **** :mad: we like azn and seeing this is your first post u might want to look at the rules a$$hole.

And whats this **** about azn beeing not the best listen up : "AZN IS AND ALWAY'S WHILL BE THE BEST ALONG WITH SMO AND GG'
:O he left again cause by u and other people spammed and talking offtopicly :\ and Zeldalink, can't you stfu with the **** **** stuff??? i know you're ten years old but ten years old don't talk like that or act like that.

Ontopic: I sure love the model but are you going to add the pupils to the eyes or not?? i'd like to see him in super saiyan form :rolleyes:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
>_< he left because his brother took the internet away !!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*i think i better stay outve this one*

the model looks gr8... but again the community shows it true self and turns a good thread into a bad one. anywayz i like the model alot and uh.. *shut up iceman*.. ok

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
.Slim// said:
:O he left again cause by u and other people spammed and talking offtopicly :\ and Zeldalink, can't you stfu with the **** **** stuff??? i know you're ten years old but ten years old don't talk like that or act like that.

Ontopic: I sure love the model but are you going to add the pupils to the eyes or not?? i'd like to see him in super saiyan form :rolleyes:
im 16 you a$$hole but its treu isnt it have u ever seen bether dbz models then theirs? ( whel exept ned and rodney olmos they dont come here )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom