Status
Not open for further replies.
2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sound good..
but it's damn hard to make 150 animations all over...
GJ anyway..

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
nah, theres ways of adding extra bones with out having 2 redo any animations. Secret!!

@ nuttzy: was azn's choice 2 release 2 esf not mine, the model was his idea.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
is it even possible???
i mean...making a new skeleton and not redo any of the animation?

sounds impossible to me...but i trust you have you skills to do it...(i trust your secret)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
No its wery possible , but i get the feeling if i say that ,smo s gonna kill me 1001 ways , so i l keeep quiet about it:laff:

I'm sure both Smo and AZN know the risks of releasing such a model, and thought about it before they started this, if they didn't, this thread would not exist.
I m sure that wont happen , ofcource if nobody wants for azn to leave again?

G
lol, cmon Smo, lol, it would mean less (possibly none) if u told em how to do it, cuz they wouldnt try rip ur anims, + im just curious how that's possible, even tho' i dont know much about animing, besides, my nickname, Fortnox, secretes come in, and don't come out ;)

Best answers
*pops out* I'm curious bout this too, would ya mind darkone to reveal your lil treasure ? well tell it or not ...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i dont wanna get in trouble if i say i might be in it , if azn and smo would want people to know this theyl tell it , i m staying on the hightland

G
eventually sum1 will wprk it out and tell the public, it wont stay a secerete for so much longer... and its probbably something really obvious in the end, lol

Best answers
thinkin in this way too ... anyways, did ya work it our yourself or get it from smo darkone ? i mean if ya worked it out too ...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I dubt smo will tell this anyone any time soon , i worked it out my self

Best answers
hmm then i dont see a prom telling it to the public cuz you dont owe smo anything but i wont push ya ;)

do whatever u want

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok listen up goku ssj
smo learnd darkone how to model or atleast sumthing else so he DOUS own him sumthing

Best answers
haha if u guys really wanna know how to do it, why dont u guys go figure it out your selves, thats wut i did... ;/

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And there we go again, spamming all over a thread, no wonder AZN left this place.

G
just needs the single spark to set it off...

nah, theres ways of adding extra bones with out having 2 redo any animations. Secret!!
*HINT* *HINT*

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
zeldalink said:
ok listen up goku ssj
smo learnd darkone how to model or atleast sumthing else so he DOUS own him sumthing
Well i do have something to owe 2 smo and darkone ,
but Ryu s right everyone need to figure it out for them self , well i alrady know how that but its not like Ryu gonna tell everyone , and i m sure if Ryu releases this model with a readme with a note: DO NOT EDIT IT , or take parts from it!
eaven so there will be anyone to edit it or do any other crap to it and then itl be the same story with AzN again

please ppl quit with this hint hint stuf im wery sure Ryu isnt wery happy about this , and i wont tell this , cause Ryu s model is based on this

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dan, please type some normal phrases of english. Lot's of it doesn't make sense at all.

And i'm suggesting to everyone to go back to topic, it has been a while since there was a good model released to this community, and i don't want to see this one dissapear with the trash.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
*erghm* BACK TO THE TOPIC....

That looks absolutely amazing, Im at a lost of words... Im glad that your back and i hope all goes well for you:yes:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom