A Great Idea! Modders take note!

Best answers
I think this is a great idea for the modders of earth's special forces to personally read. The mod for half life is great the way u made it but u have to admit the game engine can only give u so much power. what i mean is that the levels right now are large but they r pretty small compared to how large maps are on the game Battlefield 1942. My suggestion is that the modders who made earths special forces make a DBZ mod for battlefield 1942 so that u can have DBZ battles in levels 10x bigger than u have now. Also because battlefield has vehicles in it u could be able to like pick up cars in these huge cities and hurl them at oponents (i know that they dont do that in the real DBZ but u gotta admit itd be cool to do. So what im suggeting is pretty much make the same mod like earths special forces for battlefield 1942 so u can have huge levels and tossable cars! tell me what u guys think about my idea.

Best answers
If you have a little patience; the half-life 2 engine offers a great deal more potential for dragonballz like mods.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i agree with Eekhoorn, for all those that've seen the 600 meg half-life II promo, you know the environments are like 4 times as interactive, so just wait and see what the future holds ^^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they wont use the half life II engine, they need to redo all the coding,that would take way to long and for battlefield 1942 it would even take MORE longer, so ehhh maybe some 1 else makes a mod vor HL II

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, wow, great idea... NOT :S

The whole porting thing has been discussed before, it's not gonna happen. Not for BF, not for HL2, not for any game.

Next time, search before you post a 'new' idea, please :\

*CLOSED*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom