A Great Friend in need.... (plz read)

Best answers
Jesta if you get this message STOP MODELING take a break form it all the las tthing you need is work Im really sorry all this happened :cry:

Best answers
i should say it because it really bothers me he would lie about something like that....

Best answers
so he lied about all this... he's really ok?

if so, he deserves an ass kicking

Best answers
yea they just said all this to be able to quit dmz and not get all the fans to hate him like they hated me... man and i felt bad.. lol he models under a new name now..

Best answers
;( ;( GRR....GRR....GRR

EDIT:
Originally posted by Metro-Tek
and if anyone says anything bad about dmz or jester they will be banned for life
:tired: :tired: .

Best answers
guess hes never heard the story of the boy who cried wolf....

Best answers
Sorry To hear about it hope he comes outa it :cry: but still high hopes metro okie? :yes:

Best answers
uhm...lol

if you read a little more u would know that he never was in a crash or a coma...he was just being *** and wanted to leave DMZ without everyone getting mad at him....so he faked being in a coma and ****....

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
:cry: Its really sad when some people gets relly hurt or end up in a coma, i havnt really benn thorugh anything like that but i can imagine...
well try every advise anyone gives you and after you tried everything try it 3 more times and two more times after that and you´l see that it will work in the end...

:yes: well good luck...and keep us informed about things..!

:id: and yeh...hope he get back soon so i can whoop your buts on Beta 1....;) see yeh

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
..grrr...i dont have time reading all bull**** so i just made a comment...have anything agaisnt that, fight me then on beta 1!!:idea:

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
LOL, Prowler if you had read the 'bull****' you would know there was no crash and that your sympathy was undeserved.

Best answers
what a ****faced piece of **** with a **** on top of his head and his head is shoved up his ass, which smells like ****, and he's such a retarted ****, who licks his own balls.[/rant]
You should really delete this post, he deserves no more sympathy. It started to get a bit unbelivebal after i read the bit abou the robotic arm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom