A Great Friend in need.... (plz read)

Best answers
Well my good friend insane jester was hurt in a car accident and hes in a coma right now.... and i want the esf fans to know that these are the times were there is no mod fighting and were basiclly all one and when ones in trouble we all give our support and hope that he will recover... so i would like for someone to make this a sticky thread and plz eveyone show you support.... i would greatly apperciate it... he was a dear friend... and when he comes back i hope hes the same old jester i use to know...
(and if anyone says anything bad about dmz or jester they will be banned for life... ill make sure of it... im sick of this mod bashing grow up people.. and this isnt just for this time from now on anything bad about dmz your gone.... )
well thank you for listening to me and i hope everyone wants him to recover as greatly as me....

P,S, the reason i put this thread in this section is because its one of the mostly read so plz dont move this topic..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i hope he will recover from his accident
so you get your friend back :yes:

i would make this thread sticky, but as you see i´m not mod in this section, but i´m sure an other mod will do

Whats that? Paladin in your eye?
Best answers
moved to off topic, and stickified

Wolf

W
I hope he comes out of it very soon, it would be a great lost to us in the dbz mod community and to u metro....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Metro-Tek
IG why did you move it i asked you not to move it...
cos its got nothing to do with esf:rolleyes: there for its off-topic

Best answers
Sorz to hear such news, its not always easy knowing a good friend has been greatly injured. I know for my self on this fact. Hope your friend recovers.

Best answers
my father was in coma too. for one long year. it was a hard time, but since he woke up i know what a guy in coma needs to wake up.

let him listen something thats the most important thing for him. if he likes dbz then let him listen some episodes, maybe he gives some reaction. or his favourite band. my dad woke up by listening to acdc.

try it!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Have heart kid. head up. :)

Stay strong. And I'll say my strength you have. ;)

Best answers
That sucks man, really does. Maybe he'll be out of the coma in a bit. Maybe he will act as if nothing happens. I hope the best for you and your friend!

Best answers
is it JeS on irc? well anyway i hope he gets well soon.... give us an update when you can

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry to hear that, Metro... I hope your friend gets out of the coma very soon. Maybe you should try what Master-Dorn said... can't hurt to try.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yup that is the best way to deal with the situation cause if u do that they will have a more likely chance of recovering faster

Best answers
when i was seven i got scarlet fever and was in a coma for 2 weeks and i can honestly say i spent 5 days in heaven 4 in limbo and 5 in hell

well hope he gets better

Best answers
Hey man, real sorry to hear what happen to friend. Ive had that situation happen to me with a close family member and went worse but Im sure your friend will get through it ok. Ill keep my hopes up for him to get well:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Any freind of Metro is a freind of mine. Get well freind.

Best answers
This Must Be Hard 4 you.
So Take it easy.
Buy a discman Put some dbz stuff on a cd.
Play it to him He might Recover :D
:yes: Stay cool :yes:

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will make sure to keep Jester as a an intention in tomorrow's morning prayer in school and during mass on Sunday. I know it doesnt seem like much but its the best I can do, and every little bit counts ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom