A Great Friend in need.... (plz read)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm very sorry to hear that, and I dearly hope he has a fast and complete recovery.

Best answers
Some Vegeta SSJ theme should pump him up, try what Master Dorn said. I hope he gets better soon!

Scruffie

S
I don't really know you or Jester very well, but none the less, I hope he gets better soon.

Best answers
he is a great modeler and skinner, and a real nice guy, so i pray he returns that way, and quickly

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dood that sucks but just hold out man. I'm gonan pray for your friend and a fast recovery. I pray he makes a full recovery and you andh im can get back to pimpin' ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just got some new info bout jester from his sister...

Good News:

He's out of the coma and with no brain problems xept his usual stupidity, he's coming back to the US in December.

Bad News:

He is phisically hindered (for those of u who don't speak english so well it means sorta handikapped, i think i'm just tellin u wat his sister wrote in the email) his arm has been cut off for medical reasons and they are looking for a robotic replacement but that means that he will probably never be able to modle again............

Thnx for ur prayers guyz it helped hi come back to us
That's the latest. To pay your respects or see what DMZ has to say, go Here.

Scruffie

S
I may be a complete stranger to the guy but that is just... I don't know what to say. I feel I should say something...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah hes awake now and doing good. He is still modelling and despite all odds has learned new tricks and is better then ever.

Best answers
that sounds like a very rough thing to happen,I'm sorry to hear that sort of thing has to happen at all:cry: but if he's back and modeling again, then that just goes to show ya it takes more than a car accident to stopa DBZ fan, more power to ya Jester!

Best answers
Lets all w00t it up for Jester, Shows that it takes a hell of a lot more then a coma to slow down any dbz fan. Best wishes Jester were all here for ya

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now I don't want to be the mean guy and everything, and I seriously feel sorry for jester like I said before

But some sigs on dmz say this

[ I know the truth ! ... Just like Goku_ssj, Akira, Mr.Smo, and azn_dragon ... Your time will soon be up Jester ... ]

that's in the sig of an admin there...

some1 told me it's about this o_o

anyone knows something about it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why is he seen on the esf irc channel?

just wondering

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
someone else with an undertxt showed up

(..How much you've changed since I last knew you, it shall be known..)

do u know anything about this metro?

edit: ok those signatures are really scaring me lol :)

(..I know the truth.. lies arent very nice. U know who you are..)

from smo o_o

Best answers
well about 3 weeks ago my firend and his brother died in a car accident then about 4 days later at school my best friend who I have known for a very long time collapsed next to me and fell down some stairs and he died he had heart problems or something and he was only 16. I was going to make a thread about it but I thought it would get closed or people would laugh and spam in there so i never did.

God damn that week really sucked huh :(

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Sorry to hear about it mate, hope you're doin ok with it. If not, speak to someone please, things like that are hard on a person, all the best.

:]

Best answers
Yo Metro I really hope that you'r good friend comes back as good as new:yes: .As you said before we all have to stick together:)

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omg... I know the truth about jester now.... that's just.. really sick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom