A good stuggle idea

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OK it just came to me. Say Goku does Spirit bomb or Frieza does Death ball, you would usually run away or something like that. Well my idea is if you hit the block button at the right time you grab the ball and being to struggle with it like they do in the show. Depending on strong you are you could push it back at the sender. Would look freaking sweet to see it, perfect for people who love eye candy and it would be very effective. Comments or Criticism?

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Uhhh....you CAN struggle with them and send them back.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats with Beams though. Im saying with just bare hands. You hit the block button at the right time and you go into a struggle. If you are strong enough you send it back. It would be just like the show. Goku does it, Frieza does it, Vegitto does it. Other people that I can't remember.

Best answers
umm rofl, sorry to tell yah dude but if the beam is comming at you and you hold down your block you struggle with teh attack, unless its so weak then it defelcts

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah no problem but you didn't read my first post. This is with Ball attacks like Spirit Bomb and Death Ball not with Beams. In the show, they have done it countless times in struggling with Ball attacks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can block struggle any beam/blast. The only things you can't struggle against are lasers, discs, and telekenisis, I believe.

Best answers
noooo you can do that, i do taht all the time, unless your saying you want the person shooting the blas tto ps, other wise you can block and send back death balls adn spirit bombs

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain said:
You can block struggle any beam/blast. The only things you can't struggle against are lasers, discs, and telekenisis, I believe.
So you can send the spirit bomb or Death ball back at the person like Vegitto did to Super Buu's Energy ball?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
So you can send the spirit bomb or Death ball back at the person like Vegitto did to Super Buu's Energy ball?
Well, yes.

If you successfully block struggle the beam/blast in question, you can send it right back at them. They can even block struggle it back at you again if they so choose.

Best answers
yes pain is correct and you can even target wher eyou want it to go as long as you dont turn your player beyond 60-80 degrees in either directionm from where the attack hit

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omg........ I hate my life. I made a pointless thread on the forums..... I must committe suicide now to gain back my honor that I have just lost.

Best answers
you CAN block and throw back spirit bombs and death ball with your bare hands. Only thing is that it blows up if it hits the ground, so its best to be flying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom