a good power struggle??

Best answers
good point

whenever i throw like a kamehaha and ps something with it, it blows up the whole map and everyone dies lol

Best answers
the coolest multi power strugle will be one with every colour beam in it it will look COOL

Best answers
you know what would be really funny is if you had goku throw a spirit bomb and then had like 15-20 enemy's shoot those little energy balls as fast as they can hahaha that would be hilarious.

its really funny when you have a super saiyan goku pl like 10,000,000 and then a guy with a pl of 1,000,000 and they shoot a generic beam while powered up fully charged and then you shoot 1 little energy ball and the beam goes strait back to them

Best answers
BBA's joke of the day
' how many generic beams does it take to push back a Spirit bomb, when the goku has 3 mill and the others have starting starting pl'

answer u wil find out whne 1.1 is released

QSD

Best answers
coolest would be someone throws a spirit bomb and when its in middle of the map everyone shoots at it from every possible direction :)

then I would ask myself where would the spiritbomb go to?

Best answers
two spirit bombs with each goku pushing his with ki balls as fast as possible...

Best answers
i think 6 final flashes would make the biggest boom!!! and yah throw a couple kame's in their and yah if u want a spirit bomb

Best answers
yea some great ideas going here there sounding awsome im gonna try to use some of them earth bombs after shooting a SB

Best answers
wow....so many ideas cant wait to try them all out when the new patch comes.:laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom