A good idea for Beams DEFENSE (PLEASE READ)

Best answers
Alright I admit i'm a bit baked but I think this idea sounds good, I came to realise it which watching the episode of DBZ where gohan becomes SSJ for the first time....what if a big blast is heading towards you (say maybe a kamehameha) and you don't have time to dodge it or counter it with a blast....you should be able to HOLD the blast and challenge the attackers ki with your ki while holding the blast back, then if your ki > his, you automatically fire a blast back, then a power struggle similar to the melee combo's is initiated.

Best answers
SodalasThC said:
Alright I admit i'm a bit baked but I think this idea sounds good, I came to realise it which watching the episode of DBZ where gohan becomes SSJ for the first time....what if a big blast is heading towards you (say maybe a kamehameha) and you don't have time to dodge it or counter it with a blast....you should be able to HOLD the blast and challenge the attackers ki with your ki while holding the blast back, then if your ki > his, you automatically fire a blast back, then a power struggle similar to the melee combo's is initiated.
Um, if i'm not mistaken, if you block when a blast is headed towards you, and connects, you will be in a struggle. If you win the struggle, the blast goes outwards to where your crosshair is pointed, and if you lose, it blows up, and you get hurt. So, to sum it up, its already been done, unless of course I missed somthing in your post.

Best answers
No I mean if your ki starts to outweigh the attackers, you fire a blast back to struggle his blast, not just deflect his.

Best answers
So you deflect their blast as well as return your own? I think deflecting their blast is good enough. It's more Dragonball realistic anyway.

Best answers
Shao said:
So you deflect their blast as well as return your own? I think deflecting their blast is good enough. It's more Dragonball realistic anyway.
Exactly, how are you supposed to create any beam attack when your arms are busy blocking the beam? It doesn't make sence. The way it is now is fine in my opinion. No need to change it. Now a good idea I thought they could add is this:

Say, someone shoots a beam, like final flash, or whatever, at you. Befor the beam gets to you, there is a random button that will show up in the same place that the arrows show up when dodgeing in melee. If you get the button right, you jump over the beam, or dodge to the side. If you get it wrong, you either get hit, or block, and go into the normal beam to man struggle.

That would be pretty cool to add if you ask me.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually i like that idea you made demon kid especially if your not faceing them its a good way for "sensing" cuz you know how they arent looking and BOOM a beam is fired and in dbz they turn around... well they werent looking how would they know it was coming at them. well they can sense it . so i like that idea! Thumbs up here

Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
actually i like that idea you made demon kid especially if your not faceing them its a good way for "sensing" cuz you know how they arent looking and BOOM a beam is fired and in dbz they turn around... well they werent looking how would they know it was coming at them. well they can sense it . so i like that idea! Thumbs up here
Glad you think its a good idea. Would be cool if they actually add this sometime down the line. Would add a bit more to the whole DBZ feel if you ask me :).

Best answers
That would take ki whoring to a whole new level. I don't like it. Why bother blocking when you can just charge up a full bar of ki and 'deflect' something sub-nuclear? How could you lose a deflection as the deflector when someone charges a full special beam? I don't like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom