A fun little dbz game :)

Best answers
First of all, if this is considered advertizing or anything, please just remove :)

Anyway, on the zeq II forum some dude gave this link: http://lbz.analytical.nl/

Its for at fun little 2d dbz game, not like all those slow boring ones. The graphics are in a way simple, but the fps are great, and explosions and effects rock :D And the speed really makes it worth playing! If you have a bro or a friend willing to play its alot more fun :)

Check it out!

/Max

Best answers
the game is funny :D
but its lame,too -_-
u dont have a chance to "train" and the computer is a damn little chicken. i only got ssj3 2 times and dont know how and he just stand and goes always ssj3 and make genkidama

when u kill the computer game crashs :/

Best answers
Hehe its much more fun against another player cuz its a lot more even :) Most of the tricks can be checked out at the site! To go ssj u have to click the "turbo" button twice fast - the same for ssj3, only u need alot more power! :) Its really fun when u find out all the tricks, but i agree the computer ai is a bit lame :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, this game is cool ^_^ I wonder if that guy will ever make a real multiplayer version, I'd love to play this on a LAN :p

Imagine 10 ppl flying around like this o_O

Best answers
The game is fun, but the engine is a little shaky, it crashes often on me, usually when I'm laying waste to the comp via melee. Overall it's pretty good.

Best answers
Yeah it'd be great with more players via lan! :) But i think its a one-man project, so im not sure its part of his ambitions.. But some more chars would also be cool! Really nicely made imo!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow that was surprizingly alot more fun than i though

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Incredibly easy though, mastered in like 2 minutes lol.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont know about you smith but the AI is SO damn hard. He melees me around the screen until I die... funny as hell but it gets annoying. Is there away to turn down the ai... so damn hard.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, in the beginning, don't move.

Push the aura button and push up at the same time, it dramatically "charges up" your powerlevel. When he comes at you, let go and put on the aura and fly up, making him chase you. He will probably use a ki attack by then, so push the aura button twice to go super saiyan.

Charge back at him and push the / key and push it rapidly as you reach him, you'll do some melee combos, and since you charged your PL up so high it should kill him in a few seconds.

Really easy ~_~.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont know about the AI setings but try seting the speed a little down that worked for me
i realy like the game but it crashes if i'm too strong and throw a fully charged kame

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know all the moves, it is just that he basicly copies me with everything I do. I will start to charge... then he will charge. Also when ever I get close to him he does the shield which knocks me out then does a kama and thats the end of that story. I just played and it was 32/5 for him... so very nuts.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the other problem is the ai can cancel any attack and teleport with out a problem in a split second making any big finishing ki blast worthless

Best answers
If your having problems with the game it's because some drivers dont work to great with it, But the game is fun

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Suprisingly fun!
That sure surpassed my expectations.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The game is actaully good, I like it better then esf 1.2 o_O. The only thing that sux though is the ai, there too damn hard. Whenever you try to get close to them, they do a shield attack, you get stunned, and then they kame you. I wish it had multiplayer :\.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lot more fun than I expected.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Highly addictive and fun \o/.

Best answers
I went ss3 once and now i forgot how , i can ss easy enough , but yes it fun , im playing it write after i sumbit this message

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This game was funny and very simple at the same time... Vegeta with the ssj3 SPIRIT BOMB!!! xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom